FF14

So who's coming back to ff14 ?

I wouldn't think of it as 'coming back' - it's a new game so we're hoping for new blood and a mix of old blood.

But, yes, there are a majority of people waiting for it. There are a select few here that will get to see the game first hand during the Alpha and Beta tests. :)

=.=

I'll be there of course.

i will get the game, install it into my computer, pay the fees, make a char, enter the world, find pitlith, /slap and quit.

-ara

ok, plan b. i wont buy the game, i wont install it in my computer, i wont pay the fees, i wont enter the world, but i will drive my car to your house and /slap you. game on!

-ara

and i shall be fodder!!!

-ara orrrrr.... fod!

I will be Fik0wned!!!

Only way I'll open my door is if you dress up as a girl scout selling cookies. I have a weakness for girl scout cookies.:icecream:

ok, plan b. i wont buy the game, i wont install it in my computer, i wont pay the fees, i wont enter the world, but i will drive my car to your house and /slap you. game on!

-ara

Only way I'll open my door is if you dress up as a girl scout selling cookies. I have a weakness for girl scout cookies.:icecream:

What if we all were to ambush you at your house dressed as girl scouts selling cookies? What then??

Back