Fall TV Season

Well as I am in the same boat as Aa, unfortunately I don't have much time to watch, I was a fan of house, thing I stopped at season 3 end, what season is it now?

Season 5 and I watched EP1 yesterday.

I've got 1-4 +5.1 on storage.

The first episode for season 5, was kind of meh... they are missing part of the story from the end of Season 4. Maybe it's just a rough patch, hopefully it will get better. I certainly wish/hope... the old team goes back to the way it was in Season 3. Season 4 was strange, but ok.

Season 4 was utter crap, but the season finale (two-parter, I believe?) completely dead-ed me! And then I was in love with it again. <3

Season 4 was utter crap, but the season finale (two-parter, I believe?) completely dead-ed me! And then I was in love with it again. <3

Hmmmm.... Finale was 2 parts?

I'll have to go back and see if I missed it, Episode 1 really had me confused... I mean, I figured it out towards the middle... but that didn't happen in the season 4 finale. The girl, i mean... hmm... I'll have to go back and see, now I'm curious as to what else I missed.

Oddly, season 3 and all the Tritter bullshit put me off the show. The new additions last year really got me back into it. Part one of the finale last year was about the accident and House trying to figure out who he was supposed to be saving. Part two was them trying to save the victim. That one sucked because I was really warming up to the character and I really like Wilson.

Giving her a connection to Wilson was the smartest f'in things they ever did. I hated Cut-Throat Bitch. She's the sole reason I stopped watching mid-season. Then I heard about this awesome season finale and watched it and was like "BAWWWW!"

After having read an article containing spoilers for the upcoming season of Heroes, I've decided not to watch it. Maybe even go to CA and burn down their studios. And kill their producers. And just erase it from everyone's memories.

Yes, that bad.

After having read an article containing spoilers for the upcoming season of Heroes, I've decided not to watch it. Maybe even go to CA and burn down their studios. And kill their producers. And just erase it from everyone's memories.

Yes, that bad.

PM me, I wanna know. if I can spare myself time, that'd be great.

I'm probably the only person that likes the crying latina chick... that's the only story I'm really interested in now but... uhh... yeah....

Lexa it's a must seeee!!!! Heros is sooo gonna be great~ But to add.. Everybody basically said all the shows I was going to mention.. so you should be good to go Aang lol.

Why does everyone feel the need to shove Heroes down my throat? Having read spoilers/play-by-play of the season opener/season 3, I seriously do not feel the need to watch it, because it sounds awful. I had high hopes for this season, but I think I'd rather stick with other stuff.

Anyone manage to see the series premiere of the new knight rider show last night? Only first episode but seems really cool so far.

Damn it, meant to dvr that. :arg:

i did :) watched it on NBCHD with my dad's HDTV and surround sound system.. so glad he's on vacation right now. wish he would stay in DR for a couple more weeks..

We'll see with Heroes. The first episode was pretty cool but I could see how it could easily go down some really crappy roads. Eden is a huge fan so I'm stuck with it anyway. lol

I like Chuck and My Own Worst Enemy looks like it could be cool, so the NBC monday night lineup is pretty much locked in for us now.

We DVR'ed Knight Rider since we were watching the America's Got Talent finals last night.

I'm looking forward to Chuck starting up again too.

As for Heroes, the season opener was fairly good, but I'm worried about the direction they're taking it. It feels like they're doing too much and will have to do some kind of lame reset late in the season.

I'm looking forward to Chuck starting up again too.

Is this show good? I always kinda wanted to watch it but I feared it would be really mediocre. Maybe I'll go download it or something.

-benny

Back