Fall TV Season

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Ok.

So, I'm getting my first download now of House for the new season.

Tell me what shows are worthy enough to track down so I can watch them.

House and The Office are my top two right now, but kind of looking for another show to till the void while waiting for new episodes.

Japanese TV is teh suckz! It's fine if you grew up with it, but I need American TV, lawl.

So, get posting and tell me what's hot and what's not! :D

Japanese TV is teh suckz! It's fine if you grew up with it, but I need American TV, lawl.

Not enough Bob Sapp and retarded game-show/talk-show hybrids?

And no recommendations here, I loosely follow the Terminator show, Lost and Heroes. Riveting, I know.

Heroes and Lost are good like Ono said. Sarah Connor Chronicles (terminator), True Blood (HBO show), Dexter (Serial killer masquerading as a cop), The Fringe, andddd Pushing Daisies.

New season of Its Always Sunny in Philladelphia starts tonight Thursday Sep. 18th best show eva!

There's too much good shit on tv now. I can hardly keep up with the networks, let alone the cable stuff.

We haven't watched much yet though. We have House, Fringe and Bones all recorded on DVR. We also have some cable stuff like the Closer, the Cleaner and True Blood.

We lost touch with 24 and Lost. I wouldn't mind picking those back up again. If you're a JJ Abrams fan, you may want to check out Fringe.

My wife loves Heroes, Bones and Medium. My favorites are House and Life.

Other quality shows I'll buy on dvd when I retire since i don't have the time now.
Eureka
Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Dexter
The Shield

House
Bones
The Sarah Connor Chronicles
How I Met Your Mother

Heroes needs to redeem itself in my eyes before I can recommend it, 'cause WOW 2nd season was suck.

There's too much good shit on tv now. I can hardly keep up with the networks, let alone the cable stuff.

We haven't watched much yet though. We have House, Fringe and Bones all recorded on DVR. We also have some cable stuff like the Closer, the Cleaner and True Blood.

We lost touch with 24 and Lost. I wouldn't mind picking those back up again. If you're a JJ Abrams fan, you may want to check out Fringe.

Other quality shows I'll buy on dvd when I retire since i don't have the time now.
Eureka
Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Dexter
The Shield

wut

Thanks to this thread, I went and watched the first two episodes of Fringe tonight. I liked it, will watch more.

our dvr keeps killing the ends of shows... I may be pissed when we watch fringe lol

Well as I am in the same boat as Aa, unfortunately I don't have much time to watch, I was a fan of house, thing I stopped at season 3 end, what season is it now?

I don't find many American shows that great. There probably only two that I enjoy: How I Met Your Mother and Two and a Half Men. But they're not in the "I have to watch it" category. I've lost interest in CSI and the spinoffs. I never got into any of the FOX, NBC, ABC shows.

The only type of shows I will watch are reality shows like Survivor, Hell's Kitched (Chef Ramsey is just awesome). And even then, I tend to channel surf. I think TV is becoming like pop music... tons of crappy shit that are gradually not worth my time.

New season of Its Always Sunny in Philladelphia starts tonight Thursday Sep. 18th best show eva!

Damn it, I knew there was something I forgot last night :( I was too busy walking incredibly drunk girls home.

Don't take that the wrong way :tounge-3:

Back