7 March 2007 Update - Download now!

Yeah, I just heard in some cases that this method pushes it back to the 16,738 file check.... I did it a 2nd time and it did that, did it a 3rd time just 2025.... strange.

So does that number include the worm files used to get CC info? o_O
I KEED I KEED, AA no one uses Chat anymore, I do work all day now, instead of screwing off.

I haven't even been able to get into Flashchat because I have been so busy at work. I dunno what the fuck is wrong with these people, I've gotten a request every single day this week for complex reports or some type of detailed analysis of why people don't show up for their Doctor's appointment. >.>

Ouch, I have been running around to meetings clearing review notes from the partner so we can sign off and the company can file with the SEC on time. Which basically entails the fact that the partner has to find something wrong or atleast something to create more work, which = more billing. Was here until 11 last night, got home about 15 minutes before midnight so i got 15 minutes of free time at home on my birthday, talk about suck.

Who labeled me Jueno Sloth, Kalia?

I changed the titles of the forum.

Basically after you get to a certain post count, your title changes. You can set a custom title in your user control panel.

Dunes Master > Jeuno Sloth > Other Titles etc....

Your next title is at 100 posts. :D

Oh sweet, I am four away. I got a phone call from my girl in Singapore yesterday, remind me to tell you about her Aa next time we chat. I see you still haven't denied the CC worm in your files though, hmmmm. Oh so I got home last night, and asked my little brother, yes Captainkirk, if he did the update for me, punk ass says not yet, because it was kicking him off so he stopped mine, since i wouldn't be home anyways.

:blue-cry:

Back