7 March 2007 Update - Download now!

Sassafras

Calendar Girl
FC/Active Member
If anyone hasn't tried, seems we can get the update already ^.~

Yes, please rush the servers now and get your updates so when I get home I won't have to keep hitting retry before the servers come up tonight. >.>

Re: Download

Ugh, it's only POL for now. Not FFXI yet. I'll keep you posted.

Ok.. here I go too. Let's see if you're hogging all the bandwidth~

In other news... did you notice my uber, non-DS, Cure V? /points at her sig. :eek:

Thanks Sassy, OOOOOO I forgot to tell you, my baby had another litter of puppies, you can play with them while the update is going on. More pictures once I get home with some daylight to take them for you. Tiizzi you still want one? Kalia said you could have up to 3 if you wanted.

Thanks Sassy, OOOOOO I forgot to tell you, my baby had another litter of puppies, you can play with them while the update is going on. More pictures once I get home with some daylight to take them for you. Tiizzi you still want one? Kalia said you could have up to 3 if you wanted.

Careful, I have the power to edit your post :)

I have 3 machines to update when I get home. ><

I'm going to try like hell to make it to Bastok tonight lol

question:

will the update affect DX's plains of dynamis bastok tonight? a lot of people are getting slow download times, affecting their status.

just wondering.

gowai you douche

question:

will the update affect DX's plains of dynamis bastok tonight? a lot of people are getting slow download times, affecting their status.

just wondering.

DX is doing Bastok. .. Entering shortly

Back