Your Name in FFXIV

I'm sure I was pretty annoying at times... and oh man the arguments I'd get into with Enweh. A bigger troll I still haven't met in a guild.

Enweh. His goal was to etch himself into your mind and he's now forever there. If you had the privilege to listen to him on Ventrilo, it's even more so etched into your mind and this rustic voice with a self-appointed authority on what sucked and what did not. He was a part-time member of my first linkshell on Valefor, he was helpful and yet annoying at the same time.

He disappeared kind of suddenly actually, I only heard that he was playing WoW and that was the end... of Enweh.

I've only heard stories of this Enweh person, kinda glad that's all they are for me I think lol

And yeah I just turned 30 this year, can't believe it. Was 20 when I started ffxi.. doesn't feel like all that long ago.

I can't figure out where the last 15 years of my life went. It's all a blur really... I have photos of my travels, souvenirs and vivid memories of big events but it feels so much more recent than that many years ago. I've been in Japan for six years as of June this year, the few years before that I was spending time playing FFXI, working and taking care of my kid. I don't want the next 10 years to flash before my eyes, I'm trying to enjoy it more.

I can't figure out where the last 15 years of my life went. It's all a blur really... I have photos of my travels, souvenirs and vivid memories of big events but it feels so much more recent than that many years ago. I've been in Japan for six years as of June this year, the few years before that I was spending time playing FFXI, working and taking care of my kid. I don't want the next 10 years to flash before my eyes, I'm trying to enjoy it more.

Indeed.. lol. Time just flies by sometimes.

In addition.... Certainly as I have aged, my ability to stay up late at night has decreased significantly. If anyone did those 10-14 hour FFXI grinds when you're on good EXP, you know what I'm talking about.

@Fodder - I still joke about him being an old man, but the joke is on me now. lol...

In addition.... Certainly as I have aged, my ability to stay up late at night has decreased significantly. If anyone did those 10-14 hour FFXI grinds when you're on good EXP, you know what I'm talking about.

@Fodder - I still joke about him being an old man, but the joke is on me now. lol...

Haha yeah. I can't even play a game for that many hours straight anymore. MMO or not.

Or so I say now..

Haha yeah. I can't even play a game for that many hours straight anymore. MMO or not.

Or so I say now..

FPS: No more than 3 hours in one sitting.
MMO: I can make it 6-8 hours as of the last extended group I did in Abyssea @ FFXI.

I usually have too much work to do, both main job IRL and side work I do to maintain this website and others. However, FFXIV gets priority bump as of the 24th.

Ugh 32 degrees??

Yeah, it's hot and humid right now. The summer weather doesn't start breaking off until October.
Once October gets here, it's going to perfect temperatures. My new car is coming next week and we're going to drive up into the mountains a lot during the October/November time frame.

For the Celsius challenged: 32c = 89.6f

My GF jumps on my lap and starts to press Keys on the Keyboard if I'm on a game longer than what she think is " too long" lol. Love that gal =P

Defiant Lore...

=) can't wait to play with ya Gar heh.

Enweh. His goal was to etch himself into your mind and he's now forever there. If you had the privilege to listen to him on Ventrilo

I don't know Enweh, but that does sound vaguely familiar. What I do remember is Bojangles Chicken and Dirrrty rice. I'll never know why but whenever someone said that on Vent I'd start rolling

Enjoying it reasonably well so far, Aang. I need to adjust filters and stuff so battles seem less hectic in terms of all the numbers it flashes.

Back