Your Name in FFXIV

My legacy character names are a testament to my interests three years ago.

Pantsu Kudasai.

Hey all. Changed my game name to Arien Vale. Guess I lost the Ascension and Nakama shell from the name change. Could use an invite.

For the Ultima shell, find Fodder until I can get back on. I'm not sure about Nakama, besides Frette.

Hey all. Changed my game name to Arien Vale. Guess I lost the Ascension and Nakama shell from the name change. Could use an invite.

I asked in the Nakama shell, hopefully someone will invite.

On the topic, I could use an invite to the Ultima shell whenever, not finding Fodder on right now.

No rush lol, just putting it out there.

Fiko Shadowind

I live!

Finally got onto Hyperion. Got my name as initially intended in FFXI, too! Xer La'oth. I'm an elezen marauder, to begin.

Last edited:
Rofl. Seriously.. I'm losing my touch it seems..

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of creativity you're showing here Fiko. You used to be so inventive. Recall..

Fiko Reborn
Fiko Cannotbebanned
Fiko Cannotdie
etc.

Oh my. I forgot about those.
Ages ago... lol.

Haha. Kind of embarrassing that I was so childish back then but I laugh about it now.

I remember after joining nakama originally.. I was frequently jokingly "threatened" to be banned from their forums lol.

But I woulda banned me too :eek:

Haha. Kind of embarrassing that I was so childish back then but I laugh about it now.

I remember after joining nakama originally.. I was frequently jokingly "threatened" to be banned from their forums lol.

But I woulda banned me too :eek:

Meh... We all grow up, eventually. :) We are all 10 years older since we started playing FFXI, in most cases. For some others, that 10 years didn't do much! :ROFLMAO:

Hahaha true, very true.

I'm sure I was pretty annoying at times... and oh man the arguments I'd get into with Enweh. A bigger troll I still haven't met in a guild.

And yeah I just turned 30 this year, can't believe it. Was 20 when I started ffxi.. doesn't feel like all that long ago.

Back