You may have seen this. Experience changes!

Yeah, the max is 2400.

How many times do you die and Home Point? Most of the time its death with a raise (even a raise 1 puts the % back into effect) and that nullifies the 2400 xp max deal.

well only thing for me is it makes it cheaper to lvl jobs like rng, ninja. but then u'd see everyones job @ 75 w/o a challenge -.-

depends on how bad exp Nerf is. but it does get pretty rediculious 200k exp for 5 lvls -.-

okay ya my whm with fishing gear is the pimp we all know that -.-

this would make every job lvling alot faster and i mean ALOT faster

I see big problems with this

I personaly see a big problem with this. One big problem with this is we all complain about high levels not knowing how to do there job. Well this is going to give them less time to learn there job while getting there. Thats more gimp lvl 75 players. Then there is a the fact about gil sellers. Thats all we need is more high lvl gil sellers out there fing up the game. Taking nm claims. famring like crazy and drinving up prices. I personally think this is bs. The only reason SE is doing this is they want to make more money. You can lvl to cap in WOW within 2 weeks if you want. A lot of people have left cause it is easier. So SE is losing out on money. I hate sell outs. Maybe I am the only one that feels this way. But I don't like this one bit.

I personally donno about this, I play WoW and it seems to take just as long to level. I'll play for the same amount of time that I used to play FFXI, and only get 1-2 levels... And I just hit 17 last night. In FFXI you can get 10-20 all in just a few hours. Then again, the level cap is only 60; 15 levels you dont have to get is a huge difference.

different is you can solo in WoW 1-60, i have RL friends who did it in a month or so, i think after a month of FF i was 30rdm/15blm and all excited to start my advanced jobs. WoW is a lot faster in terms of progression

Archain said:
I wanted to pop my NIN just barely over 72 (He's nearly there already) and let any sort of adjustment help him along in the 72-73 range (maximum benefit would allow up to 1 tnl).

Just to clarify, it is not clear if your NIN would receive any benefit whatsoever in that scenario. IMO, the point of this 1 tnl thing is not to give free experience point handouts to people for no particular reason. The point of it is to correct an error which will occur under certain situations.

Now, we don't know what the new tnl will be from Lv. 74 -> Lv. 75. But let's just pretend it's 30,000 (Currently I believe it's 43,000).

Now imagine two scenarios:

Scenario 1 - I'm Lv. 74 @40,000 tnl
Scenario 2 - I'm Lv. 74 @10,000 tnl

In Scenario 1, I'm 3k into level. In Scenario 2, I'm 33k into level.

Scenario 2 causes an error. new tnl is only 30k

How do they fix this? By putting you 1tnl. Scenario 1, there are no problems with. You're still 3k into level just like before

I think people who fall under Scenario 1 will see no changes in their experience to next level, but people who fall under Scenario 2 will be 1 tnl.

So, unless you already know what the new tnls will be, there's not much you can do (IMO). I recommend just levelling your job to a point where it's about 75% of the way to level. Hopefully you'll get the bump.

In all honesty though, the bump doesn't give free experience to anyone. Levelling up really fast now to "take advantage" of the xp bump doesn't really do anything at all, because you could just wait until the update, and level up really fast with a lower tnl.

lol.. yeah i'm 12k tnl, wonderin if maybe i should just wait til after wed. to xp...

eh I still want 74 so I can tank a bit ><

just depends what goes down tonight really

Back