WOW - Census Relics

Why? It's 100x better than a Juggernaut lol

Last edited:
only BST can use it and BST is practically useless in a lot of situations

Most of the ppl who have ever goten relics had help from LS's.. What ls would help a BST get a relic? It would serve no purpose at any HNM.

idk, but there's 29 daggers on there, and peole say the same thing about dagger.

Aye but thieves are used by HNM LS's. Wether it be for TH, hate staples, or w/e.

What are BST used for? Crowd control for Tiamat and what else? Not saying there aren't more uses, I just don't know what else there would be, and would justify a BST to have Gutler.

Well there's 15 clubs and 16 polearms too, and we all know how often WHMs melee HNMs, and DRG.. hell DRG comes to HNMs less often than BST lol. All I'm saying is all the weapons are the absolute best weapon for most or all of the jobs that can equip them. And for all 15 or however many jobs, there are people who love that job more than any other job in the game. Many people upgrade relics through their own effort, and I say more power to them. As for getting help from an LS, I'd be pretty disappointed if a BST came to DynamisX hoping to sponsor one of the non-Ultima runs, and he was denied because of his choice of weapon.

A lot of those people paid for their own relic weapons, believe it or not. There are plenty of players with way more money than they know what to do with.

-benny

i never thought there would be so many relics upgraded out there.

I forget who it was that pointed it out but if you divide the number of relics evenly across all the servers it's not THAT outrageous.

Back