WOW - Census Relics

Fod's got one of the four listed stage-4 guns, that's pretty nasty.

Scythe and Polearm were reversed.

Only one person with the Gutler, lol.

i think the more important finding here is the fumanchu style galka is most popular

That Galka model is so damn fugly too... bald galkas wow...

Fodder will have one of the lvl 5 ones soon!

Sponsoring the main 3 cities is hands down the way to go. I think I walked away with 800 currency last Bastok (I bought a 100 or two of course).

Is it just me or does 6 fully upgraded Mjollners (club) and 9 stage 4's seem like alot? :google:

Dar~

If you sort by the total number of people on Stage 4 or 5 of a particular relic, you can get a good idea of their relative popularities.

4 - Axe
4 - Staff
9 - Scythe
11 - Great Sword
15 - Club
16 - Polearm
17 - Great Axe
21 - Bow
24 - Great Katana
25 - Gun
29 - Hand-to-Hand
29 - Dagger
33 - Horn
41 - Shield
51 - Katana
65 - Sword

So next time people say upgrading Dagger is useless, take note of it's position next to Horn.

Last edited:
Kalia said:
If you sort by the total number of people on Stage 4 or 5 of a particular relic, you can get a good idea of their relative popularities.

4 - Axe
4 - Staff
9 - Scythe
11 - Great Sword
15 - Club
16 - Polearm
17 - Great Axe
21 - Bow
24 - Great Katana
25 - Gun
29 - Hand-to-Hand
29 - Dagger
33 - Horn
41 - Shield
51 - Katana
65 - Sword

So next time people say upgrading Dagger is useless, take note of it's position next to Horn.

Popularity does not equal usefulness. A good example is, George Bush.

It's interesting to me that the GK, seemingly the strongest relic weapon (horns and shields aren't weapons), gets the cold shoulder here. Is it that they're all satisfied with their Haguns? It's a damn shame is what it is :( I wanna see Tachi: Kaiten.

-benny

I'd gladly take the Relic GKT over Hagun, someone posted the calculations and the high base dmg finally eclipses Hagun's TP bonus (Hagun is really weak base dmg to begin with, so meh)

And yeah, Kaiten is hawt @_@

I was shocked by how many clubs were upgraded/being upgraded too dar lol... and then I saw the Guttler and was like "who the hell..."

if I saw a guy with a guttler I'd probably slap him and /doubt him... doesn't make any sense lol :X

Back