Windower Suspensions?

It specifically says that it was third party programs to enable illegal movement. If you weren't running fast as shit everywhere you go, and if you weren't warping around and shit, in theory you should have nothing to worry about.

Good thing I'm Galka. I actually use Mr. Argus & Fleetool constantly just to overcome my massive inertia. I only need them in short bursts however because once I get going I don't slow down until I've run over at least a dozen Taru.

Most players simply assume I am running at normal speed. However, normal speed for a Galka is actually standing still, so we need the hacks.

Tis true. Which is goof for things such as banishing gates, we run right through them and ppl think that we pos hacked. It is also why 99% of all galka sales mules in Rolanberry are sitting, standing completely stationary for too long can do permanent damage to us.

o_O

OOOOO now I know why when the entire alliance died to DL .... Galkasaur EVADED and was last one standing :tounge-1:

RMT still active:

Unime
Ladys
Lauraa
Kingmao
Humumu
Stanger
Rosez
Fojayoja
Frabiant
Kategreen
Marryloon
Mikeloon
Mikelong
Yxm
Yxmm
Arcaneg
Lostangel
Joinsoen
Fekeke
Carolines

Others too, no doubt, but those were the names I could remember to search for.

I was told in as many words by a GM that they NEVER hunt for people using windower or Japanese IME tool users. IF someone says that they were banned because of one of these reasons, do not believe them.

--This was during the "FFXI movie contest" where you had to use (as a requirement) mostly in game footage, however you cannot obtain in game footage without a program like FRAPS. We talked about what was crossing the lines of 3rd party software and he said basically nobody will pull you over for going 2 miles per hour over the speed limit.

Ashmus said:
...basically nobody will pull you over for going 2 miles per hour over the speed limit.

Tell that to Kenshinth now that he is with the Police now :rolleyes:

BUT OFFICER, I WAS GOING 1 MPH OVER LIMIT
<Ken> I am sorry but the LAW IS TEH LAW

~Pitlith

Negativepositiv said:
RMT still active:

Unime
Ladys
Lauraa
Kingmao
Humumu
Stanger
Rosez
Fojayoja
Frabiant
Kategreen
Marryloon
Mikeloon
Mikelong
Yxm
Yxmm
Arcaneg
Lostangel
Joinsoen
Fekeke
Carolines

Others too, no doubt, but those were the names I could remember to search for.

I bet Mikejones wants to meet Mikelong if you catch my drift :eek:

Moravius said:
I bet Mikejones wants to meet Mikelong if you catch my drift :eek:

Nope. I have no clue to what you are talking about. I automatically think you are calling MJ out again but no clue about this "beating around the bush thing". For all I know you could be saying that MJ wants to invite ML to a Tea Party or something. :shades02:

~Pitlith

Pitlith said:
Nope. I have no clue to what you are talking about. I automatically think you are calling MJ out again but no clue about this "beating around the bush thing". For all I know you could be saying that MJ wants to invite ML to a Tea Party or something. :shades02:

~Pitlith

I like Tea Parties

Back