Why...

The person who's drunk all the time... and a gun... who else sees danger

.40 is an nice round, a bit more stopping power than a 9mm but not so bulky as a .45. Sigs are excellent firearms - I love my HK, but Sigs are a close second imo. I hate Glocks, they feel like I'm holding a brick plus the lower half is super light and the upper half is heavier so I tend to drop the front end and shoot low. They really feel imbalanced to me.

I used to have an old Astra .357 six shooter with a 12" barrel (Astra was a Spanish co. that went out of business like 20 yrs ago). I felt like the Joker when pulling it out at the range. It was the most accurate pistol I've ever shot, and was a head turner as well - as in ppl were like WTF:confused:...

And for the rest of ya, no I'm not a violent person looking to go out and shoot ppl up or go postal. I am very much against violence and could even be considered borderline pacifist. I enjoy target shooting and the occasional Bambi because I love venison. At the same time, if some twit kicks down my door I am not going down w/o a fight.

typically, it's the bullet and the space it leaves behind in what it hits that does the killing

Back