Why...

Fodder

Ultima Legacy
...must men beat women... It's 3 fucking am and raining and some dudes chick showed up on my porch with no shoes begging for help after her boyfriend pounded her face to a pulp. Po-po, fire, medics all over now.

I hope his dick falls off. :hmm:

=o that sucks.

I've met women where I could totally understand why they would get some knuckles to the chin. When her face isn't swollen, she's probably a stupid fucking bitch.

I've met women where I could totally understand why they would get some knuckles to the chin. When her face isn't swollen, she's probably a stupid fucking bitch.

holy fucking l o l, haaaaaaaaaaaahahaha.

that does suck though, is it some girl from your neighborhood? or does the dude live near you? either way, if he's a fucking psycho and he knows you helped her call the cops on him, watch yo SHIT fod. i hope your woman knows kung fu or some shit (is that racist? every asian knows that shit right?)

holy fucking l o l, haaaaaaaaaaaahahaha.

that does suck though, is it some girl from your neighborhood? or does the dude live near you? either way, if he's a fucking psycho and he knows you helped her call the cops on him, watch yo SHIT fod. i hope your woman knows kung fu or some shit (is that racist? every asian knows that shit right?)

Second this, her husband/boyfriend probably wouldn't think twice about harassing you. People like them travel in pairs.

I'm afraid your relic gun won't do you any good if trouble comes a knockin on your front door. Wait...it doesn't do you much good anyway sitting on your mannequin looooooooooooool.

I'm afraid your relic gun won't do you any good if trouble comes a knockin on your front door. Wait...it doesn't do you much good anyway sitting on your mannequin looooooooooooool.

That was low, if I catch you knocking on my door after Fod beats you, I'm going back to bed.

Well, I do live in the US and since it was 3 am I did go to the door with one hand holding the towel around me and my USP in the other. It sounded like my chick's mom crying at first so I put my USP down so I could pull back the curtain and look out the door without losing my towel. My porch light of course wasn't working so I couldn't get a good look at her and she didn't look familiar - I could just see the blood running down her face. I didn't open the door because for all I knew her assailant was lurking around the corner, I just said I'm calling the cops, stay there, was it your BF, where is he, etc. while my chick got me some clothes. I felt bad for not opening the door, but she was standing so she couldn't be too terribly messed up. Judging from where she said her BF was, my guess is she and BF are meth addicts camping in the woods down by the park a few blocks away. If she was laid out on the ground I'd have gone out and given her first aid, but damn you can't be too careful these days which is unfortunate.

If BF wants to pay me a visit I'm cool with it, I'll just wait until he's kicked through my door before I introduce him to my friends Heckler and Koch. The arsehole deserves it anyway.

FUCK YEAH. What model HK? I just grabbed a Walther p99. The double action model. <3 it.

Phoenix is actually packed with meth addicts, there are even two areas in the southeastern area that are titled methvalley.

I have an HK USP .45 Compact. Lol @ compact, it's nowhere near small...

AWP is not HK Ash, go back to playing CS.

.45 compact is an oxymoron. The only true compact is a .22. Mine is a 9mm. I just don't have the strength to handle multiple clips from a .45 yet. I get shaky after 2 or 3 magazines. I was going to get a ported barrel, but then i thought, if I have to draw across myself or someone to fire out of a car window or something, i'm going to burn their's or my face off. My next investment will probably be a laser sight.

Most shooting ranges have guns you can rent don't they? Been thinking about getting one for the freaks of Glen Burnie and want to try a few out to see what feels right before I buy.

With .45 I start to get shaky with it after 4-5 clips. I only keep it for in the event of a home invasion and practice accordingly. I use a silhouette and either a dark cloth over the eyes to make it difficult to see or do the look for 1 sec, close eyes, draw and shoot to simulate night blindness due to a flashlight or something. At 25 feet I'm pretty good at dropping 3 rounds in the target. It takes a little practice to get comfortable with it.

If you want a surprisingly smooth target/plinking experience, try a Desert Eagle .50 - I was shocked at how well engineered it was and how light the recoil is. It is heavy as hell though. I don't own one but a buddy I used to practice with did.

Most shooting ranges have guns you can rent don't they? Been thinking about getting one for the freaks of Glen Burnie and want to try a few out to see what feels right before I buy.

I'd start by visiting a gun shop and checking out 9mms by various mfrs. until you find a model that you like the feel of in your hand. It will go a long way for finding a style that fits your hand. Then look for a range that rents guns and see how it performs with you. Caliber is going to have an effect as well. If you are newer to shooting I'd recommend trying a 9mm or a .357. Most .45s and .44s have more kick and take more practice to get to the point where you have consistent patterning.

P.S. Don't shoot yourself in the foot/leg.

Why don't you fucking weeaboo's go shoot each other in the face

I just went to a range in Glen Burnie, I got yelled at as soon as I walked in because I had a cell phone on me and apparently that sets off alarms, lol. If you visit one near there you'll probably hit the same one I was at near Ordnance Rd.

@Fodd Thanks for the tips, I'll start looking. And don't worry I wont go off half-souj'd er cock'd

@Souj I'll shoot your fucking face, eatme. :tounge-3:

@Arch dude.. you're like 5 minutes from me haha Where you living now? I'm down at Marley Run Apts. Also good to know about the cellphone thing. lol

I'd start with 9mm. It's a solid round and good for learning. I made the mistake of going straight to .45. I was not ready for that round, especially when trying to fire a model 1911. My sister was the one who brought me to the range, though; and she had a lot more experience at the time. She has a big fucking nickel plated, gold accented, Taurus .45. The thing cost her more than I'd consider paying, because she had to have the grip and frame custom made for her hands.

See if your local range has the pie targets, i don't know exactly what they're called; but it's a paper silhouette target with what looks like a pie chart in center mass. It's good for identifying problems with your trigger pulling, aiming, recoil recovery, and other things. I had a problem with pushing the gun slightly to the left when pulling the trigger and a little practice on those targets helped clear it up.

If you want a surprisingly smooth target/plinking experience, try a Desert Eagle .50 - I was shocked at how well engineered it was and how light the recoil is. It is heavy as hell though. I don't own one but a buddy I used to practice with did.

I found the recoil to be unbearable with that gun. I didn't enjoy shooting other than being able to say I shot it. Way more recoil than the 6" .357 I shot. Louder than all hell, and with the weight and recoil, at only 10 feet, I had a 2ft diameter grouping, as opposed to the .40 Glock which at 25 feet was around 2.5 inch.

Edit* I'm also thinking about getting a Sig Sauer .40 P226. I like the construction of the gun, the feel too. I might go with a trusty 1911 Colt, but even knock off's are expensive. My uncle's pawn shop has about 20 pawned, so he's supposed to let me know when he gets 2 that have past their date (the first one is for him unfortunately >.< )

Last edited:
Back