Ugliest armor?

Knight takes queen pawn.

g_Brigandine.jpg

The yellow Paladin equipment always reminded me of a Banana...

Hume Male with a Blonde beard

weapon: Stupid level 1 scythe

Head: Stupid bagged lunch hat

body: Puppetmaster ala. Sir Francis Drake (also interchangable with warrior body as well as Bison body (dress))

legs: Fighter's Cuisses (slightly worse than warriors cuisses only because I like blue more than red. also...wait a second...is that...a thong in the middle???)

Feet: Rogue's Feet, North Pole inspired footwear. (sans bells on the ankles)

Hands: Oven Mitts. Of course.

worstever.jpg

body: Puppetmaster ala. Sir Francis Drake (also interchangable with warrior body as well as Bison body (dress))

legs: Fighter's Cuisses (slightly worse than warriors cuisses only because I like blue more than red. also...wait a second...is that...a thong in the middle???)

worstever.jpg

shoot me now!

Oh my goodness, that's horrible! {/shudder}

Clearly, Boots wins this thread. 10/10

I hated playing whm in the low 50's because of how my character looked. Condom hat.
haha I still have yet to get my af1 hat. :badshape:

I havent found a decent replacement for it other than ones w/o strap (elvaans dont even have straps anyways). What are you using?
I prolly hate the Walmart turban the most, just looks horrible with pretty much any outfit.
I changed mine to Panther mask almost as soon as I got it. lol

Back