Ugliest armor?

Varda

Clothcraft Cat
I've asked people individually about this on occasion, but thought it might be interesting to see what a wider variety of people think. Here's the question:

What armor do you think looks the worst?

In my mind, it's the igqira weskit (and to a lesser degree, the other pieces of that set). Some people like the tattooed look, but to me... ick. >_< Even mithra can't make that set look good. ^_^;; Male characters in subligar seem to provoke pretty strong reactions, but I don't think they're quite as bad.

Anyone else feel the same, or want to submit another item as even worse?

I really don't like the look of Centurion's Scale Mail or the Gavial/Hydra stuff.

I love the Doublet look. The Noct gear is probably one of my favorite sets by appearance along with the regular Brais and Doublet from level 7.

I really don't like the look of Centurion's Scale Mail or the Gavial/Hydra stuff.

I love the Doublet look. The Noct gear is probably one of my favorite sets by appearance along with the regular Brais and Doublet from level 7.

I bet you like men too. Wait...wait. Wait. Who are you again?

I hate the helmet look... like assjammer helmet
M. helmet... or genbu kabuto model

and caps look ugly as hell on my model so I hate them too

need more glasses and crowns that kick ass, those look really cool

I love the BST jse look and the barone stuff (not the helm)

Oh, Koul reminded me of another piece I hate the look of: Voyager Sallet. It's a great piece, but it makes me look like some Robocop reject when I wear it. >_<

I bet you like men too. Wait...wait. Wait. Who are you again?

GAH, WHO THE FUCK IS SOJOURN?!?!?!111oneone

This message has been brought to you by GUANMODE v2.01b by Archain.

I'd have to say one of the ugliest is zenith pants/feet/hands... I can't stand those pieces. :x Mostly because they don't match with barely anything, and they just look tacky. ^^;;;

I'd have to say one of the ugliest is zenith pants/feet/hands... I can't stand those pieces. :x Mostly because they don't match with barely anything, and they just look tacky. ^^;;;

That green was all the rage back in '72!

Yeah, zenith has my vote for ugliest green in the game. ^_^;;

I'm not really sold on the wise set being all that bad, but partly that's because I grew up with the whm sock hat on. :p It's a huge step down from the rdm AF/AF2 set though.

Walahlra Turban:

1) its freaking ugly looking

2) even more lame is that its so useful that lots of people where it

(Thank you .dat changer)

I hated playing whm in the low 50's because of how my character looked. Condom hat, skin-tight brown RSE pants, and some ugly-ass red shoes. I've never seen a hume male look worse than those few levels.

Quoted for truth, I HATE the Hume RSE M pants. They make you look like a pathetic reject from Riverdance. I actually like O. Hat unlike maybe most ppl. I like weskit ok but I am thoroughly tired of it after so long using it. I really dislike the igqira legs though, ugh. Errant gear was always a look I admired since way before I got to endgame, and I still love it^^ For BLM I have to say a mix of AF2 and Errant is definitely the essence of fashion.

-benny

Quoted for truth, I HATE the Hume RSE M pants. They make you look like a pathetic reject from Riverdance. I actually like O. Hat unlike maybe most ppl. I like weskit ok but I am thoroughly tired of it after so long using it. I really dislike the igqira legs though, ugh. Errant gear was always a look I admired since way before I got to endgame, and I still love it^^ For BLM I have to say a mix of AF2 and Errant is definitely the essence of fashion.

-benny

hahahahah I remember lvling brd with you and you wore those pants.... so awesome

g_Brigandine.jpg

Back