Top Wii Games

Well, whatever it was :p See? I had no fking clue.

And yeah, now that you mention it, I remember. The stupid little computer that wouldn't let the guy do anything. See? Silly people like myself wouldn't get the reference. So there. :p But that stupid car from night rider..

Well, whatever it was :p See? I had no fking clue.

And yeah, now that you mention it, I remember. The stupid little computer that wouldn't let the guy do anything. See? Silly people like myself wouldn't get the reference. So there. :p But that stupid car from night rider..

Hey, don't be talking shit about KITT, ok?? That show was awesome when I was 4 years old. Although it did bend reality just a tad. I realize the car was fast, but when it's accelerating at 200mph like it would at 10mph, that's just ridiculous.

Oh, and it always made me laugh when they sped up the film to make the car seem faster. Because at that point, even the birds flying by were going ridiculously fast.

I only have 3 games for my wii.

Resident Evil 4 on the Wii is a lot of fun, the controls are really smooth and quick once you get them down. I was disappointed that the Wii version uses crosshairs over the laser sight, but thats just aesthetics. The rest of the game looks great.

Like Ash said, Zelda is Zelda. Instead of spamming a button to slash your sword you'll just be swinging the wiimote like a ninny. The item setup is the same, you set them up around the D-pad, instead of the C-stick on GC. Aiming is done with the wiimote which kind of gets annoying in certain parts of the game when you have to hit shit when yer moving.

Metroid is the only other game I have. Unlike Ash though I've always loved Metroid. Prime 3, like the other Prime games isn't so much an FPS as it is a first-person adventure game. On the Wii however it's super-interactive, everything down to pushing buttons on keypads and moving levers to fly the gunship is all done manually, which actually gives the game a more in-depth feel. It's a lot of fun and isn't as hard (which I was disappointed with, but I'm sure your girlfriend won't really care) as previous installments of Metroid games.

I took your advice Boots and bought Resident Evil 4. Was a pretty cool play but definately needed more substance to it. I finished it in 24 hours total play time. The wii controls worked really well for this game.

I took your advice Boots and bought Resident Evil 4. Was a pretty cool play but definately needed more substance to it. I finished it in 24 hours total play time. The wii controls worked really well for this game.

That's actually really long for a console game nowadays. Non-RPG, that is.

And RE4 had lots of replay value, so give it a break lol >_>

Jot, if your gf likes puzzles at all, the upcoming Zack & Wiki is supposed to be awesome.

Jot, if your gf likes puzzles at all, the upcoming Zack & Wiki is supposed to be awesome.
I'll buy it for me. I think if she gets ahold of it my Wii might end up on the lawn, however. :/ Thanks for the thought though. Heh.

Back