The Version Update Is Here! (4/9/09) [FULL VERSION]

The ore for the tenth upgrade comes from Jormy and BV2, might be awhile on that one.

Well shit. There goes any SMN's chance of ever getting a party in the mire ever again. Before, if your pet had amensia, it was cool. So long as you yourself stayed out of range, Garuda could have amnesia, paralyze, been dropped on her head, and still pull off Pred Claws for you. If the avatar having amnesia counts now... damn.

Could use Ifrit or (I think?) Levi - amnesia from imps at least is heavily fire based and lands never on Ifrit and very very rarely on Levi, IIRC.

-benny

I had heard amnesia was water based and that you could use Levi without amensia hitting. Hadn't heard about Ifrit.

I'm hoping the MMM stuff will now drop these items, would be right up their alley to offer a cheaper way of getting the upgrades.

I bet you could make 500k off o.ingots each >.>

I'd love to spam this BC. Gonna milk it for what it's worth until common sense hits in.

Leviathan is immune to amnesia and it rocks the imps at level 70 better than predator claws did until 75, so I don't see it being a problem.

I'm interested in spamming royale ramble!

So no changes for Black Mage again?

I skimed the update notes *disclaimer*

So no changes for Black Mage again?

I skimed the update notes *disclaimer*

Blm/sch now get reraise. <_<;;

Yeah, nothing for blm.

Back