The Version Update Is Here! (4/9/09) [FULL VERSION]

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
PlayOnline said:
aprverup1.jpg
PlayOnline said:
http://www.playonline.com/pcd/verup/ff11us/detail/4377/detail.html

Mannequinns are now 28 instead of 7.... so having 3 of those will max out your storage by themselves? and I've got 4?

I think my mog house might be cleaned out a little bit... I don't remember seeing that in the notes before.

"The respawn time for the Beaudeux NM "D'Vyu Headhunter" has been shortened."

.... wtf? lol

Wow, SMN changes are better than mentioned before! Out of range BP failures now don't cost the BP recast time, and failures won't take any MP.

Sounds like they also buffed Ruinous Omen and Tidal Wave to better match other 2hr BPs.

Still reading the changes....

Hmm, 2 gobbie bag expansions instead of 1, and +1 inventory from the Delkfutt Key becoming a key item. I bet the gobbie bag quests are hugely expensive at first though. :p

Maybe.... just maybe... D'Vyu Headhunter drops an item required for the new Gobbie Bag quests....

Could you imagine that zone with 100 people camping this little lowly NM???

Well, that's not the case... but... still it was a interesting thought of people fighting for this NM.... haha.

I just recently 'finished' adjusting my damn mog house too. lol

I have 4 as well.

Fodder doesn't have mannequinns and Heie has WHM!!!! What is the world coming to o_O

The following changes have been made to Campaign Battles:
The amount of evaluation points awarded for attacking Fortifications has been adjusted.
Attacking Fortifications and other enemies specific to Campaign no longer increases combat and magic skills, regardless of whether or not you have received the effect of an Allied Tag.

That may not work out well

Quadav charm that Headhunter drops is used to open a gate in past Beadeaux. Time paradox ftw.

Blood Pact abilities will now be rendered unsusable if the summoner or avatar is afflicted with a status such as amnesia.
Well shit. There goes any SMN's chance of ever getting a party in the mire ever again. Before, if your pet had amensia, it was cool. So long as you yourself stayed out of range, Garuda could have amnesia, paralyze, been dropped on her head, and still pull off Pred Claws for you. If the avatar having amnesia counts now... damn.

from an update thread on BG:

The Gobbiebag Part IX
Client: Bluffnix (Muckvix's
Junk Shop, Lower Jeuno)
Summary:
Bluffnix will make your pack even
bigger if you bring him the
following: an orichalcum ingot, a
square of peiste leather, a square
of oil-soaked cloth, and an
oxblood orb.

The Gobbiebag Part X
Client: Bluffnix (Muckvix's
Junk Shop, Lower Jeuno)
Summary:
Bluffnix will make your pack even
bigger if you bring him the
following: a molybdenum ingot, a
square of griffon leather, a square of
foulard, and an angel skin orb.

so, who can make this stuffs? ;)

I can make the oil-soaked cloth and the foulard. ^_^ Made the cloth just the other day for someone.

:x

I'm probably not going to be getting this stuff anytime soon ; ; but, I'll keep that in mind V :)

Just looked at materials. The oil-soaked cloth will not be a problem; the foulard is going to be a huge pain. Huuuuuge pain.

I'm sure it's not the only one either. Odds are it will be a while before any of these are affordable.

Back