The new Superman costume...

Neodevilbane

Master of the Martini
SupesHi_001.jpg

Batman looks extra mean...while superman looks extra special.

Neither of which I really like...but i guess if the movie is good, it wont matter.

I concur.

Hey, how'd you get my picture anyhow?

rofl waffle. Just kidding. I'm bored. Where's that salsa dip Benny mentioned.......

btw I still think Val Kilmer made the best Batman.

USA Today, and countless websites have that promo pic after yesterday.

And Kilmer was a pretty decent Batman but horrible, horrible Wayne. And forget Clooney... Clooney plays one part in all of his movies: Clooney. Good in movies that give him interesting stuff to do, though, like From Dusk Till Dawn and Solaris.

Christian Bale has an imposing enough figure for Batman (see Equilibrium and Reign of Fire) and judging from American Psycho, can probably do a hell of a distracted, cocksure Wayne I'd wager, perhaps better than Keaton. Excellent casting choice.

Not sure about Brandon Routh as Superman/Kent, though. Maybe he's got something we haven't seen yet, but he's only 24 and looks 17 in some photos.

i could never be a superhero, i hate tight fittin stuff in the crotch area

what about Arnold in subligar in Conan.... <.<

~Dar

Neo > Bale was in Newsies as well.....Check out the Machinist, a new movie hes done. It looks super cool.

Conan the Barbarian is the epitome of forgotten badass films, a kind of film they simply do not make anymore because studios simply have no backbone in 2005. Absolutely badass.

American Psycho is awesome. American Psycho 2 is... bleh.

I really liked Conan the Barbarian... until the end, especially when he set the stone temple on fire at the end... it was the stupidest thing I've seen in quite some time...

I don't think it's really forgotten either, just maybe not talked about often, but it is definitely worth seeing.

Oh and the sequel is ok... I was rather surprised it is only rated PG, I highly doubt the MPAA would let that slide for anything under PG13 these days.

Course, I'm still surprised Sin City wasn't NC-17...

Shin the rating system is completely political. A movie can simply cut out 10 mins of questionable material and lower its rating (doesnt mean you wont get some tits ass and F bombs spalttered across it). Its a complete and utter bullshit system, and the 80's exploited it to its worst level. Shame on Jack Valente...

~Dar

No, Conan the Destroyer was shite. They ripped the franchise away from Milius, the director/writer of Barbarian. Plus the studio heads dumbed it down to PG from the R rated original (Barbarian). It would have been PG-13, but if you remember, they hadn't invented the PG-13 rating yet.

Heh, it's ok. I have odd tastes. I find myself hating all the highlander movies... As the action gets more interesting the plot goes to hell...

Oh, and I like Batman Returns more then the original, even if Jack does kick extreme ass as the Joker he isn't in enough of the movie.

I'm kinda scared of watching old movies I love because I go back and find myself not liking them as much as I used to. Either that or finding myself liking them... Like Alien 3 I hated it, but now I find myself enjoying it almost as much as the first one.

Back