TF2

I am SOOOO playing this!

SO if I get the gold box I get this demo? Correct?

If you buy the "Orange Box" online, you get this.

I dunno about the gold, never saw it. I just bought the Orange Box for the updates.. I already had HL2/Steam etc. etc.

So can I add you guys onto a friends list on steam or something?

Engy owns, followed by Scout IMO. love wailling on heavies with bat as you run circles around them. TF2 is definately eating into my FFXI time. I played with Ares last night he's got a couple of JEC and Hunted Servers up, check out the SGN forums for the addy's.

Official release today, right? Or, for the "Orange box" at least. I guess that means you can pick up your hard copy at stores instead of downloading it now?

Official release today, right? Or, for the "Orange box" at least. I guess that means you can pick up your hard copy at stores instead of downloading it now?

I guess so.

There was a article on a few sites about TF2/HL2:EP2 release.

I find easier just to update the content online, dont need no damn CD's and can install to any computer, anywhere. (unless you are on shitty ass dialup, but then you should just quit the internet at that point.)

If you buy the "Orange Box" online, you get this.

I dunno about the gold, never saw it. I just bought the Orange Box for the updates.. I already had HL2/Steam etc. etc.

Err yes orange box... I was thinking of Soj's golden vagina...

Ima go buy this tonight.

Portal was really cool. The end fight wasn't bad at all, but the whole gameplay was awesome.

~Pitlith

Tonight:

Me Dominating Garret on his first nght in-game... I felt really guilty.............not.

Edit: CrazedLunatic = Garret

clether.jpg

You back in japan AAng?

What are your login names, or whatever it is I need to add you guys as Steam friends? I tried Aangeliceus, Angeliceus, and EtherNetFreak, none worked :/

Edit: Mine is jotaru, or jotaru@gmail.com

Also, almost EVERY server I try says 'Server Not Responding'

All today I've only managed to get into one server, any ideas why?

Also, almost EVERY server I try says 'Server Not Responding'

All today I've only managed to get into one server, any ideas why?

No Idea.

But here are the servers that are under our control:

66.150.214.39:27015.png

63.251.20.64:27015.png

208.167.246.104:27015.png

Those are working fine, for sure.

EDIT: There is a 4th Server coming up soon.
EDIT2: Jotaru, I added you to my list and the group list... login and accept it.

Hm, I'm playing right now, and nothing popped up. I'll exit out and go back in.

You up for some gametime atm?

Edit: got the invite when I relogged.

I cannot game atm, working on some stuff and then sleep for me. I will be on a lot before I leave on Monday.

Back