TF2

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
In my downtime from FFXI, I have been playing TF2 -- I originally come from the days of Quakeworld TF and the legacy since then...

My favorite class is Engineer, some SS's below.

Anyone else playing?

engycentral.jpg

engy2.jpg

Pit-o needs to update his shit!

:X

Its not 'out' here yet, release is on the 9th :C I have it preordered, will pick it up and we can play when it comes in.

:X

Its not 'out' here yet, release is on the 9th :C I have it preordered, will pick it up and we can play when it comes in.

'eh? I bought it online via Steam, started playing the day it came out.. but I guess this is beta technically. Anyway, yeah... you can get it on Steam before the retail box is out.

Humhum.. Maybe I'll do just that.

Playing Hellgate: London beta atm, its pretty awesome, but I'm under NDA so can't post pictures! :p

Also, Aa, when you see this, jump into Ultima chat for a moment if you'd be so kind.

If you buy orange box you can play the beta, then you just download the actual game when it comes out. I am still downloading TF2 atm, but Im looking forward to it.

Oh wow, I've been waiting for this for a long time.

I used to be a real fan of the Quakeworld version.

I need to update what? O.O

And yes, I will be getting TF2 so dont worry. We shall have our days of Team Fortress ownage once again!

~Pitlith

If you guys are getting it, then i'm going to get it too. Except i'll have to dumb down the graphics for my computer, but whatever.

never played it but would prolly join the fun.

-ara

Oh hell yea, we just downloaded it. I basically have access to my roomie's top of the line computer he just had built. It will be friggin sweet.

~Pitlith

Oh hell yea, we just downloaded it. I basically have access to my roomie's top of the line computer he just had built. It will be friggin sweet.

~Pitlith

Login and update your SteamID profile so I can add you to the SGN group with Apo, ET and the rest of the old group. Even Rooster showed up.

Gah, even though I probably wont play on my laptop much, it wont let me load steam at all. I would try to uninstall it but dont want to have to install all the games etc back on there. Ill update soon as I can.

~Pitlith

I'm gonna be playing when it comes out.

TF.. I use to play this a lil bit.. but shortly after CS caught my attention and planting the bomb on map DUSK became my main priority lol...it seems like fun times tho.... I'll be interested in picking this up.

I played the first version, what was is, about 9 years ago. Sniper ftw. Maybe I will look into it, always fun to have some mass carnage just for fun.

I am SOOOO playing this!

SO if I get the gold box I get this demo? Correct?

Back