TF2

Yea. My steamID is mikesroad83. Havent had much time to really try out TF2. Surprising since I was a TFC addict for several years. I know for a fact that once I get into TF2, I won't stop. Kinda stressin on school atm so I try to play sparingly.

Saw this while playing tonight:

hwipod.jpg

Also, side note: Japanese TF2 players are A) Insane B) Sound funny as shit when are talking on voice in regards to "we are getting raped" and when a spy found. :X

Don't get it then Pit, you will be sucked in as i have. i'd love to hear what Japanese sound like they find a spy. Hate freaking spy's

Anyone tried the UT3 Demo?

Tried it last night and besides needing a new machine upgrade it feels like the old classic UT :D

Don't get it then Pit, you will be sucked in as i have. i'd love to hear what Japanese sound like they find a spy. Hate freaking spy's

Despite the obvious ping difference for you guys, I play on the [JP] 100YEN and [JP] 200YEN servers. Those servers have regular players, some speak english or understand it. A couple of people and myself team up as Engy's and hold the line quite well, it is a lot of fun.

Well, the few times I played it. I would get so fed up with spies that I would start shooting my team mates 1-2 times to see if they lost Health. I know that isnt the way to do it but god I hate spies.

I know that isnt the way to do it but god I hate spies.

You'd be surprised. Almost everyone does that, so don't feel bad. You start to get a feel for what the spies or doing, or they use the same class over and over which is a giveaway. For example, was running around as Demoman the other day, and I saw... Jotaru. Demoman. Hm. Suspicious much? Needless to say I slaughtered him. Saw Jotaru five more times... In other words, it renames the spy to someone on your team with that class. Its quite easy when you are that person, and see yourself :p

I usually play heavy - to deal with spys I just pop a cap in every ass that passes me. If they spray blood then I keep shooting.

I camp the control points or documents so the engs always build a canister next to me. Helps keep me full so losing a little ammo doesn't hurt.

Back