taj's dat mining

It adds ranged attack. Of course it doesn't add normal attack, it's a bow >.>

indeed

even with ranged accuracy, the delay is too high for my taste, I'll stick with ziska's.

lol love update days and tons of speculation then sheer silence after the servers up .... after such a truck load of whining that it wasnt what they hyped it up to be.. its like watching train wrecks you cant help but watch and semi-enjoy watching

I am worried about how they said an Aht Urghan mission was added instead of missions, hopefully dat mining proves it to be a mistake or I will cry

95% of the gear SE releases is trash. We all know and begrudgingly accept this. Bitching about it makes us feel better.

At least most of the content changes I see listed so far are made of win. It seems as if someone at SE finally started reading those suggestions people started submitting via POL three+ years ago and actually gives a damn. Here's to hoping they keep it up.

They are probably answering e-mails from 2 years ago Fodder, next summer's update will be for complaints submitted this year =)

Well they already answered complaints about Salvage, and it only really took 1 update :)

Ritter Gorget
DEF:8 HP+25 Evasion+5 Enmity+3

Harmonia's + umm... trying to think of a good +hp neck gear. I think only the Tempered Chain comes close to that much +hp.

Fucking motherfuckers. As soon as i get one of the most coveted warrior body pieces in the game, they bust out with
Shadow Brstplate
DEF:55 STR+10 DEX-3 VIT+10
AGI-3 INT-3 MND-3 CHR-3
Accuracy+5 Attack+25
Adds "Regen" effect
Lv.75 WAR/PLD/DRK RareExclusive

That is a godly steel

Looks like the Shadow gear is part of the new Abjs. Only reason I can think that the HQ and NQ are both Rare/ex.

well so far p abj feet p abj hands and m abj head are said to have been dropped but no SS as proof yet

Back