Swift Belt NM!

Hume only please

Myth is a hume and will be popping NM for me. I suggest we have humes pop the Hume NM if at all possible. Getting hate again takes just clearing that room and hallway in front of room 2-3 times and there is 15 min wait anyway between draft spawns. With 2-3 humes to rotate in for popping it should work without alot of running around.

The hume does EES only and no way I am fighting the Elvaan :p

I can come BLM instead of WHM if needed. Rather do that anyway :D

I would prefer to kill the HUM as well, If we can get enought hate between spawns with the HUM's only that would rock! I'm assuming the fomor have an 8 minute respawn so after we get the initial hate for the 4 hums we should be able to maintain getting them hate while we wait for draft respawns. So lets do that!

As a side note i would like to work clockwise around the main area when we first get in, we'll be able to build hate as we go around w.o having to wait for respawns. Acute is coming to finish off his PM 4-3 which basically means he needs to get through the 2 key door. I already have the NM key all we need is a key that is droped from the Fomor. As we gather hate we can open the door for acute, he has already agreed to say and help with the killing.

Quick math if we have 10-12 pops, this will probably take about 4 hours.

Below are updated Jobs:
List of Those Interested or able to help:
Apollyonzorz (War) - Mithra
Talfus (BLM) - Elv
Elvier (Nin) - Elv
Mythlon (THF) - Hum
Sassafras (WHM) - Mith
Koul - (BRD) - Hum
Chimera - (War) - Hum
Duo - (???) - ??? <---- mage job if possible
Onorock (nin) - Galka
Mane - (WHM) - Hum
Rikester - (RDM) - Elv
Acute - (THF) - Helping out
Netgear (rdm) - ELV - helping out
Kalia (BLM) - Mith - helping out

Getting enough hate is actually quite random...when I popped the NM it took us 6~7 room clears to get enough hate again, to have the same person pop it twice took us 6 hours.

Well we went 2/7 last night. Onorock and Myself bieng lucky lotters. I must say the Fomor NM's were stingy biotch's. They droped a belt on the first one and the last one.

Those who came:
Apollyonzorz
Talfus
Elvier
Myth
Rikester
Onorock
Nekio
Mane
Netgear
Lynn
Great Job to All!

I will be planning Part Duex of this on Tues/Thurs the 18th/20th, to give those who helped, time to get another Codex. It took us about 5-7 room clears to gather enough hate to repop the NM. The Mithra and Hum are by far the easiest. And actually the Mithra is the only one that put out (go figure) We'll bring more TH next time

Yeah sorry bout that Talfus, lol. You fell asleep right in the hallway outside the MR room. We knew you were toast so we just waited for the MNK to spawn and wtfpwn you, then tossed you a raise and hoped for the best, lol.

We were going to D2 you, then we realized you were our BLM. :x

Back