Sup crew

JGP's Canadian brand humor is incomprehensible even to his fellow countrymen^^;;. However, at least we can be amused by his ability to die every 15 minutes to level 10 goblins in Gustaberg^^.

-benny

lol so solly cholly, teenage mutant ninja turtles just wasn't my cup of tea back in the day.

justgotpaid said:
i'm still laughing at that thought dwo -.-
lmao
shooting foot = shooting foot soldiers
teenage mutant ninja turtles if it flew right by ur head lol

Goddammit I just got it. WTF JGP gets sumthin before me... hatemylife

hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up.... I'm doin' aight... gettin' through trainnin' and what not.... heading to Cali 2night for more trainin'.. 3 weeks worth... I have some time in june that I think I'll be able to play for a bit.... it's like 10 of vacation... then I come back to MS... and prep for my over seas trip a week after... seems to be happening fast... learning a lot though...

I hope you all are doin' fine... I am.... hope to talk to you all again soon... laterz

Valg.

Valg!!! Man we miss you;; The last patch has added a lot of really sweet endgame stuff, you'll be amazed. We fought this crazyass Tonberry NM last night and we tried some new farming paths in Dynamis-Glacier. SE has really started to throw a bone our way, as all the new interesting NMs in this recent patch are forced pop, so the battle is reduced from fighting for claim to fighting for pop item farming, lol. Hope to see you in game again soon!

-benny

Valgavv~

Will you be at Camp Pendleton by chance? That's pretty close to where I live.

Nah I'm In the desert eating lots of sand.... bleh... lol but for the most part I'm cool... finishing up training here in cali, got about 2 more weeks. glad that there are puttng some end game stuff that suits us, hopefully I'll be able to engage in that when I come home for leave... I heard that I'll be able to gain access to the internet over seas... so I might not be gone for a yr after all... we'll see...anyway.. hopefully I can figure somethi'n out for these 10 days I'm away from trainning.. if not I'll keep you guys posted.. and hopefully I'll see you guys in iraq via internet. anyway.. keep up the good work, and I hope to see you guys soon...

Valg.

Back