Sup crew

Valgavv

'Former - Master Thief'
FC/Active Member
Heeey peoples it's your boy Valg makin' my rounds.. writing to say hi... chillin' right now In Missi, doin' my training and such... finally got some time to check email and such.... anyway.. here's some info... if you wanna email me... use this addy:

milton.baskett@us.army.mil

I'm not allow to use other email services while in Iraq.. so holla atcha boy... other then that.. I'm good... happy to chat with you few again... hopefully I'll be on again later.... but anyway.. send some love my way... laterz

Hey brudda

Hey Valgavv!!

You should get an e-mail from me by the time you read this @_@
Will you be able to browse the web while stationed out of country? Cause I'd really like to make sure that you are able to keep up with everything your Ultima-family is doing ^^ Don't forget to keep your Treasure Hunter skill up =D

Milton eh
lol i knew a friend that's name was milton was also in the army.
not US but Canadian
-.- okay i don't consider canadian army an army -.-
more of um a snow plowing team -.-

justgotpaid said:
Milton eh
not US but Canadian

lolololol snow plow team + 3 -.- in two lines = funniez

val, yer missed already..hell, we're down to one active THF ~_~

Sup Valg, glad you're doing all right. How long are you going to be stationed there?

In Iraq? hmm about 12-16 months... ya it's gonna be awhile.

Valgavv what up? man cya when you get back ^^

justgotpaid said:
Milton eh
not US but Canadian

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

:blue-cry: You are missed man. Glad to hear from you and we do wish you the best.

Screw that... we expect you to find a damn laptop with some type of connection and continue to play FFXI... doesnt matter what your excuse is! :abso-not:

~Pitlith

thanx guys glad to know I'm missed, tryin' to keep up with the emailing and such, but been really busy

Talfus said:
Hurry yer ass back man lol... can't you shoot yerself in the foot and get discharged or sumtin? haha

hmm foot shooting huh -.-
sounds like a case of teenage mutant ninja turtles -.-
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm -.-

lol what?.. I would like to come back unscaved please... :blue-grin but anyway.. just writing to say hi again... making my rounds... trainin' is same ol... just been hangin' out too... gettin' orders left and right about the up comming months.. shit keeps changing... had to really learn to be patient..... but ya.. just a reminder.... email addy is.. milton.baskett@us.army.mil... hehe, some of you I don't know by name so please hit me off with your alias to I can Identify you and learn your name hehe... but ya ... hope everybody is ok... and I hope they find the fuckers that are fucking with my game.... don't let me come back and find out some shit head hackers is messin' with my flow... I'mma have to really kill somebody:bfg: .. any way.. write your boy before he goes stir crazy.... holla back... hehe

Talfus, it's not like Canada actually joins wars or anything. Our defense budget is slim to none, and the only thing the army has been called in to do was plow snow back when there was a massive snow storm in Toronto. Apparantly we couldn't ploy it ourselves so they called in the army. Strange.

i'm still laughing at that thought dwo -.-
lmao
shooting foot = shooting foot soldiers
teenage mutant ninja turtles if it flew right by ur head lol

Back