So....who's already in?

Me....currently have 154 files left...and the 154th one is stuck at 75%
hate this bullshit....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

love SE thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much....

Errored out! Let's go in for another run!

i'm thinkin they might cancel it as per the norm on wednesday updates... if not oh well, i'll go get sloshed cuz i'm off tomorrow

693/1155 for me... yar...

edit: icing on the cake would be that i only get a massive 500 less xp til 75. goddamn.

Think it's kinda amusing to see all the peeps on like KI and junk make threads saying like "OHMIGODDZZ IM GUNNA KILL MYSELF I WANNA GET ON!11ONE!" harharhar.....hardcore addicts....

well i seem to be stuck at 66% of my 385/1155.....

leave for a 3 hour class, come back and expect version update to be completed? no.....instead network connection failure ><

damn you SE:arg::arg::arg::arg:

five and a half hours for me without completing, furthest i got was 385 left.. think i'll just do it tomorrow if i can at all :\

Yeah...i've been trying every since I got home from school....7 hours ago and it's been shutting down on me...........gunna try one more time and if doesnt work gunna go to bed....

4 accts? hmm. not much, hoping old friends come back i guess. I run random dynamis runs with blackdeath now and then, because blm on dynamis is alot of fun.

Dynamis ran as usual and we cleared it too. Only about 700 people on the server when we started. 2 100 bills, BST, and BLM AF dropped. Oh and 10324234 RDM AFs.

Dworvos said:
Dynamis ran as usual and we cleared it too. Only about 700 people on the server when we started. 2 100 bills, BST, and BLM AF dropped. Oh and 10324234 RDM AFs.

you better be shittin me, cannuck

yarr he shitting you, three dogs a duck and two byne bills dropd, please leave donations in the toilet on yer way out.

Back