So....who's already in?

Ive had that problem Dwo, I think its because too many people are accessing it... but don't quote me on it.

Dont feel bad, Im not in... because I have 3hrs left on this download with my shitty dial-up. :\

I started at 2:30 EST, and it said 3:30hrs. At 4PM, it said 3hrs. Atm its at 2:35.

Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i wish i had skipped my last class now, bout 20 tries to Play and "Checking FFXI Version" Failed.

hope i can get on before like 8 cuz.. dynamis and i'm stuck in the boyahda tree with no warp \=

I was going to kill Centurio with a friend after the update, So Im in a similar situation... except I can run to Rabao =X

not similar at all!

you at least can start your update ~_~

hour now tryin to connect to the same error msg, 1160.. any suggestions other than keep trying? i keep getting worried it has something to do with windower even tho i'm running the original pol.exe

Not having problems with the windower...just slow DL speeds. You guys must be lucky because I tried since 3:30 EST and I've been getting POL-1160 errors galore.

My updater doesnt know how to count..

IRL 3.5 h...rs = 1.5hrs in my update.

Doubt Im going to make Dynamis... fuxors

Then there's the possibility Ive been caught in a time lapse. =(

yeah i didn't really want that rdm af2 shirt anyway..not like fastcast+ is kewl..

hate SE

hmm i had that problem with my desktop, 3 hours trying to get the update screen to come, so i shut off my desktop and tried on my laptop...first try, update screen came up...download took about 1.5 hours and then with 3.5 hours left it lost its connection...

rebooting my desktop seemed to solve the trick, and its downloading now...

:arg::arg::arg::arg::arg:

I give up. 1st time I can do something with the linkshell in over a month, and SE fucks me over again. $8million in monthly billing revenue and they can't afford to even UPGRADE THE LOG IN SERVERS. If this shit keeps up, I may soon cancle my 4 accts and keep the $50 a month :arg:

lol.

Yeah, the servers piss me off. Sometimes I wish we could divert our armed forces to Japan for a weekend and "mistake" some SE buildings for "military shelters". Oops, right?

Back