So....who's already in?

o_O Dwo! yar you better be kidding. Oh well, I'm getting cable tomorrow so hopefully things will be alot better. My connection now is 144k SDSL and it sucked. See ya tomorrow!

So, this is total and utter bullshit. I came home roughly 5:00 pm CST and is nowalmost 4:00 am CST. I have been unsuccessful for, yes count it, 11 hours. This is ridiculous. I have never had trouble like this before and from what I have seen, problems like this have not been present during updates. The download itself took 4-5 hours (which stopped with 154 files remaining) and the rest of the time is me, manually sitting here to keep retrying the update over and over and over and over and over. For people to be doing the same thing I have been doing, it gets really discouraging to most of those people in how this is being played out. They have set forth expectations as to how many people will be using the servers to update their patches, also knowing they will be doing it as soon as the main. was over.

I have gotten other stuff done in the meantime as well so that is good. But still, I am really discouraged that this is being played out like it is.

~Pitlith

So yea, after writing the previous post, I decided to try one more time. I connected to downloading the files immediately and had no more errors. So the overall experience of this month's Excitement... is 11 hours total. I guess the good side is atleast it wasnt 48 hours, or something demented like that, but still.

~Pitlith

Yay...I can't connect now after getting the patch yesterday. POL-0011...anyone else with the same problem? =_=

same here Dwo...maybe this is a sign from god...by not allowing me to connect, i actually studied for my midterm today ^^

goddamn...i wake up early thinking to DL the patch...

AND I CAN'T EVEN GET ON FUCKING POL?? WTF!

.....anyone else unable to get on POL at all? 0011..... haven't gotten the patch yet.

yup still royally screwed ><

I got on, started the update, 190 files left. 100-and-fucking-90, and i get a 1160, then I cant get back on and get a 0011.

EDIT: This is fucking horseshit :\

Back