Shipping Delays

Well, looks like I wont be getting it until Monday. Fedex is a piece of shit and doesn't ship on Thanksgiving or the day after.

Whatever happened to "Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night stays these courageous couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"?

meh, it's frustrating I guess, but being mad about it won't change anything but your blood pressure.

I'm out of town tomorrow and friday anyway so I guess I'm picking it up saturday night.

Gamestop is rooting through boxes for me as we speak, I'm going get a refund on my PC version to buy 2 PS2 copies. Can someone get that EU torrent and host it for us somewhere with instructions?

http://dodownload.filefront.com/909...7f5505d07954da94fb23f33f54e1bb5f576d214487227

Start --> run --> type in: regedit
This will open your registry

Go through HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE --> Software

You should find "PlayOnlineUS" in there.

Right click on the folder, and click "Export."

Save it with whatever name to your desktop or somewhere.

Now, open up this .reg file in notepad (or right click->edit)

You'll see a whole bunch of "PlayOnlineUS", what you gotta do is change all of them to "PlayOnlineEU". (You can click on Edit-->Replace and find: "PlayOnlineUS" and replace with: "PlayOnlineEU" without the quotes, CAPS MATTER)

Once you change all the US to EU, save.

Run the .reg file, allow it to update your registry, and you're done~

To make sure it worked, you can go back to regedit and see if you have a PlayOnlineEU next to your PlayOnlineUS.
Should look like:
endresult.jpg

I'm an Amazon whore and was looking through today's sale items... and found FFXI PC.

This made me laugh.

Availability: In stock on November 23, 2007. Order it now.
To ensure delivery by December 24, choose FREE Super Saver Shipping.

I realize they're targeting Christmas, but in light of all the shipping snafus with the game, it just seems approprate that their covering themselves. LOL. ;)

I'm an Amazon whore and was looking through today's sale items... and found FFXI PC.

This made me laugh.

I realize they're targeting Christmas, but in light of all the shipping snafus with the game, it just seems approprate that their covering themselves. LOL. ;)
I laughed in spite of myself. ^_^ Sure feels like that.

Back