Samurai

Yeah, yeah, I'll go test it. Been too lazy. Need at least two sneak attacks tho, methinks :p With varying DEX. Need to find a way to alter my DEX that doesnt affect my STR though :/ And I don't have Byakko's Haidate!

Only need 1 Sneak Attack now that the damage formula doesn't have any variation in pDIF, if you tell me your DEX and weapon D before using it, I can tell you the exact number that your SA will produce every time.

Disproven, unless the damage cap on TWTBW mobs is preventing me from getting an accurate assessment. I'm hitting 750 completely naked with just Hagun at 100TP, 750 with Sneak Attack with same setup, and 750 with Sneak Attack with just Myochin Kote equipped (+4 DEX).

Wait was this on a WS? I meant just a standing SA, no WS involved.

Back to the Mandies! More info in a sec.

SA is giving me same damage as regular hit, so I guess bleh, unless as stated, the dmg cap is cutting off additional damage :/

If your SA does 273, DEX wasn't factored in. Otherwise, DMG - 273 should equal your DEX

264, if it makes a difference, on regular hits (and SA too)

Yeah, Tiny Mandragora, just outside Windurst in West Saruta. Should be lvl 0 mobs, I believe they con DC to lv1.

That doesn't make sense O.O

BaseD = 75
WeaponRank = Floor[BaseD/9] = Floor[75/9] = 8
fSTRCap = Weapon Rank+8 = 16
pDIFCap = 3.0

DmgCap = (D + fSTRCap) * pDIFCap = (75 + 16)*3 = 273

I was hitting mobs for all sorts of damage, by the way. The mandragora I hit for 264, Crab 267, Bumblebee 270, they're all roughly the same level. All naked except for Hagun.

Maybe your STR wasn't capped. But that's odd for a Lv. 75. Add like 20 STR and see if it flattens out. Your Attack appears capped because all of those numbers are divisible by 3, indicating a 3.0 pDIF. So the only possibility is that your STR isn't capped.

Tarutaru {Too weak} ,_,

Sorry, will have to wait >_< Faf window opened up, in Zitah atm ^^: I can hit these mobs if it helps.

SE just posted today that they plan on implementing a fix to 2h weapon upper dmg. However, this does not say that they are raising it or lowering it, simply that it was not being calculated properly. Taking bets on which it is.

As much as it pains me to say so, I doubt they really want:

1188511605_rfkaeMdnNS1w8Nc.jpg

While giving us near-capped accuracy :( Oh well. One can hope!

Top was with Soboro, rest were Hagun.

Back