Problem Areas

Ok, was wonderig if anyone else was having the same issues. I got home last night from meeting some friends and my brothers for some drinks, and made it back to still jump into a Glacier run. I get a tele Valhz, and immediately DC as I am running. Get back on start dcinging again. After 4 DC i made it far enough to zone into glacier where I was fine. My brother was helping some JP in Giddeus on Drk af2 and went to help them on 2-3 in Balgas Da and the same thing happened to him. Anyone else having these troubles with certain areas?

This was a problem before the update, but is ridiculous now, where I would constantly DC in my moghouse in whitegate. Now every time I try to enter or leave, or even just sit in it, I drop to 0% then 100% and 0% again over and over.

at least you guys can get in...3rd day in a row I cant even sign into ffxi, (gets stuck at aquiring player data then drops to error:3113) and now since its the weekend there is no customer support. I would file a complaint with the BBB, but Square Enix already has 190 unresolved complaints and a score of "F" so I dont think it will matter.

some people are also having problems with the dungeons. RDM in my crawlers' nest xp part couldn't enter crawlers' nest without dc'ing. Valgavv couldn't enter boyahda without dc'ing. Something strange is happening.

Garret got stuck in Tavnazian Safehold. Magos couldn't enter East Saraubuta.

Yea, I had to tele to a crag to get to sea and D2 Garret. He was stuck in sea/sealionsden. A friend of mine couldnt get into the dunes from konschat Highlands or from la theine plateau.

~Pitlith

Weird things are AFOOT!!!!

Sounds like an issue of zoning, wonder if its area specific, or if it randomly happens to people at single zone. i haven't had this problem.....yet

happened for me in Apollyon saturday night, after reading up on it i disconnected my router connected directly to the modem and it let me in. after i zoned out of Apollyon i logged off reconnected the router and everything was fine. i didnt try to re-enter apollyon however.

Not sure, it was Garret that got stuck. I just went to Sea to d2 him. He said he couldnt leave sea lion's den or sea but not sure.

~Pitlith

has any1 had map problems? certain zones my map wont come up.

-Ara

has any1 had map problems? certain zones my map wont come up.

-Ara
Today's maintenance is supposed to take care of a problem where the Quicksand Caves map wouldn't come up, but I don't know if it will fix other zones.

i see, well i get map errors in all areas too.

-ara

Back