OT: Ultima Gaming

I would tell him to wait to send the greenbacks until after the bailout bill passes, dollar should raise in value after that and you can get more for your buck. Well, for his buck.

lol. Good point.

Transfer rate today is 107.24 per USD. I transferred some cash to America the other day when it was a bit lower...

I would tell him to wait to send the greenbacks until after the bailout bill passes, dollar should raise in value after that and you can get more for your buck. Well, for his buck.

I still remember as of 3/31/07 when it dropped to 98.6. I sent a bunch back. I am refraining from sending anymore for awhile, I have a hunch it will be back down towards 100 soon if not lower.

Aa-

Just kinda got settled in back in IL. Will go and register and all that jazz tonight or tomorrow, got my comp setup with new speakers and all, gonna be finding myself playing more TF2 now..

Wait, you are back in IL?

I must have missed something of course. Heard this before but thought you were visiting or something. Didn't know you moved back. Chicago?

Haha, you can say that. Twice.

Dealing with repercussions back home now, too! /considers joining Air Force.

Edit: The nicest date I've had in six months is the time Fodboss took me to that nice seafood place in NYC... /swoon

Man, I remember when it was over 120 yen to the USD... sucks for me now when I make my semi-annual manga purchases.... hopefully the dollar bumps up a bit before we try and travel over there, lol.

-benny

Yeah I remember when the yen was 123 to the dollar, that was when I signed my contract. Have watched my salary increase ever since.

First thing I do every morning as I have my coffee on my balcony staring at Tokyo tower, I turn to the Goldman sign over by Pong hills and see how the dollar is doing. Given the current situation, I wouldn't be surprised to see low 90's.

You're posting in the wrong section of the forum puss. I demand adventures.

MetalChaos seems to love you Aa

He seems like a cool guy. eh bans retards and doesn't afraid of anything

Edit: Oh also I never got a registration email :( So I can't activate account.

MetalChaos seems to love you Aa

He seems like a cool guy. eh bans retards and doesn't afraid of anything

Edit: Oh also I never got a registration email :( So I can't activate account.

I'll have a look.

and lol Metal Chaos, I only gave him a chance because I didn't have anyone else at that moment. Obviously, bad decision... He's just bitter now, but he would get pissy way too fast and call people the N-word, fag... etc...

Anyway, then he got pissed that I tossed him, I sent him on PM and didn't respond to any of his public postings. ;)

Jot: I found the problem with the outgoing email module.

You should have the email now. If you've got a spam or junk mail folder, make sure you white-list the ultima-gaming.com domain.

Got it, sent you a PM. It got sent to regular, not spam, just hadn't sent is all.

Back