OT: Ultima Gaming

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Howdy!

I've been kind of away lately, working on a new gaming project. (not quitting FFXI, so don't ask.)

I've just recently opened "Ultima Gaming" as sort of as a spin-off from the FF11 site. I had originally planned to integrate the two sites, however in the planning stages, it was a better idea to build a new site from the ground up.

This new group is for FPS players mainly wrapped around TF2 and CS. We've got two very popular TF2 servers going and we're going to be adding more in the coming weeks & months. (provided everything goes as planned)

We're looking for some additional admins that play regularly as well as a few people to help moderate the new site. We're not very busy on the website since it was just released, but I expect the traffic to grow.

Anyone reading this is free to inquire about being an in-game admin or moderator. Just drop me a PM or register on the new site and post a note in the Applications section.

You can see our Player's and server activity here: http://ultima.hlstatsx.com -- I am planning to offer some premium services (subscription) to help offset the operating costs, probably starting from November. More about that when the time comes....

Thanks for reading!

PS: This will NOT be a 'clan'. We may sponsor one, but we're not planning on being one.

Oh.... so.... tempting...

I would play those with you guys but my ping would be in the 2k =\

Ha! Well, trying to not derail, but good chance I'll be playing a lot more in near future (month maybe). 90% sure I am getting a raise of sorts and will have a lot more time on my hands etc. Then I'll have to get my groove on.

Man, if this was 1.6 i'd be all over it. Still not fond of source/tf2 etc, but I play occasionally. Let me know what the email is you use for steam and i'll friend ya.

I don't really play CS, however we're going to have people that do... so there will be at least one CS server at some point. I'm sure which flavor it will be as there are changes occurring in CS right now.

I play CS. Have been for YEARS. TF2 gets old to me after a while.

Says the guy who headshot'd some guy in a speeding car that I could barely keep up with!

Aa, I play TF2 like... 2-3 hours a day normally, will be more when I move here in the upcoming week. I generally play on one server, I didn't know you had two going; I always see you on Steam but not playing, I suppose timezone difference is the main thing.

I'd be interested, lemme knows.

Register on the other site and I'll add you to the admin pool.

I'm going to have to remove 1 guy today because he turned out to be a racist asshole. :X Power went to his head.

Aa, I play TF2 like... 2-3 hours a day normally, will be more when I move here in the upcoming week. I generally play on one server, I didn't know you had two going; I always see you on Steam but not playing, I suppose timezone difference is the main thing.

I'd be interested, lemme knows.

Who was it? :hmm:

If you clicked on the link above, you would have seen it was Metal Chaos. :tounge-1:

~He went on and on in IM about the excuses for the way he acted towards players... You got a copy of the consultation email I did for him. (your MSN IM address email.) - In light of this and other complaints, I'm going to install a language filter and post some very specific rules about how/why/when you should kick/ban someone.

Back