Ninja vs Tiamat

Ya'll know that in most linkshells PLD taken the back seat to tanking?

I completely agree with this, not only on Tiamat. I've wondered for a while now how such a strong LS, for the most part, ignores what is arguably the most powerful spell in the game (Utsusemi, obviously) in a lot of HNM situations

err, if its bothering everyone that much that plds tank, just get nins to tank at every event, more time for me and my blm xp >.>

Shrike said:
err, if its bothering everyone that much that plds tank, just get nins to tank at every event, more time for me and my blm xp >.>

Pussy Save? :blue-cry:

i couldn't figure out a good enough manner of keepin hate on my only big HNM type tanking attempt, kirin's summoned gods. i'm too used to keepin hate thru dmg, but to do dmg to them basically ruins my damage mitigation from vit, shield, haste+ etc.

It's somewhat unfair to say that Nin wouldn't work based off our first attempt vs. our send. In the second setup we made about 80 major changes, added more stunners, stopped trying to switch in entire parties at once, etc, etc.

If we want to try a serious attempt with a Nin we should give them a Smn or 2 for Stoneskin. Switch to a higher damage SATA WS, which I think we should do regardless. And maybe actually allow for a real SATA from behind.

if you have 2 nin's, couldnt you have them alternate between running behind Tia for the SATA? Tho... from what i've read, most of the time its run behind tank, TA WS, run behind tia, SA... A SATA onto a tank would most likely reverse hate and... yeah ^^;;; Has anyone looked at the Spike Flail animation in ModelViewer? lol.

Back