Kenshinth

Uber War
my new pc lol designed for Vista

outsidemain.jpg

newpc2.jpg

insidemainpc.jpg

newpc4.jpg

lol no noise watercooled ftw

It may be water cooled, but you have three fans on the top of the case, two fans over the ram, one back side exhaust fan, and I have no idea if there's a front side intake fan. BullSHIT it makes no noise.

It may be water cooled, but you have three fans on the top of the case, two fans over the ram, one back side exhaust fan, and I have no idea if there's a front side intake fan. BullSHIT it makes no noise.

lol well compared to a pc with an average of 5-7 fans its quiet theres fan noise but barely to the point u want to throw it out the window

What specs did you put in it and for what price?

Asus AM2 motherboard $150
Athlon 64 X2 6000+ / 3.00GHz $249.99
Evga Geforce 8800 GTX $529.99
2x Crucial Ballistix Dual Channel 2048MB PC6400 DDR 800MHz Memory $479.98
Case came with the water cooling entire case was about $300
Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 750GB Hard Drive x2 $600
Windows Vista Ultimate $free :D

Update CPU is oc'ed now to 3.56 running fine so far

Last edited:
So... these "liquid cooled machines" have money back guarantee I hope? It'd be a shame to have faulty connections.

i built a similar machine, but i just don't have the balls to try water cooling, so afrail of a leak i guess. Gotta say looks freaking sweet

the tubes are non puncture tubing, if theres a leak then its ur fault cause its easy to put together

water cooling is relatively safe. The new coolants and deionized waters available for water cooling systems almost eliminate the possibility of shorting the board if some coolant were to leak onto it.

It has a mountain dew dispenser? You just unhook a hose and point it at your mouth? Fucking ace.

Furax said:
water cooling is relatively safe. The new coolants and deionized waters available for water cooling systems almost eliminate the possibility of shorting the board if some coolant were to leak onto it.

Aye. Water doesn't conduct electricity well at all. All the shit in non-pure water does. ^^

Sweet looking machine.

the tubes are non puncture tubing, if theres a leak then its ur fault cause its easy to put together

exactly, but i'm probably going to try it on my next rebuild. Have you noticed any significant performace gains through the use of water cooling? i'm also digging the RAM fans, adds a nice touch.

exactly, but i'm probably going to try it on my next rebuild. Have you noticed any significant performace gains through the use of water cooling? i'm also digging the RAM fans, adds a nice touch.

Cpu is oc'ed to 3.97ghz running 5 days stable at 31C on full cpu load

Bootstraps said:
sort of... H2O is a free moving partical compound so that it can be easily ionized if you expose it to a strong electrical field. Once its ionized it will carry an electronic charge regardless of how pure it may be.
Well, I was originally referring to the minerals and whatnot in non-deoionized water, such as the stuff you get from the tap. I honestly don't know how much current you need to run through water to get it to dissociate into its ions, nor which components would be able to provide that kind of current.

Regardless, I'd be willing to wager that if you had a leak, the corrosive effects of dumping water with voltage onto copper circuitboards would give ample metal ion contamination, and the point would be moot. :)

Back