New laptop suggestions

A few options:

'donate' to someone close to you with a paypal business account for a bit over what you need to purchase the laptop, have them buy it for you (don't do this unless you trust them with your $$$). Send money might work, I'm not too sure, but donate definitely does and you don't need to have a paypal account to do it. Paypal takes a fee on this though (http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm) for rates.

I've done this a few times with those 'gift credit cards' to zero out their balances into my account instantly. This also gets around any cash advance fees on your credit card(s).

Another option, purchase an e-gift card for the amount. This is a bit hazardous as most gift cards are non-refundable, so take care. These are usually flagged very easily as fraud though, especially with larger amounts. People used to launder stolen credit cards through these e-gift card services, a lot of sites now have the 'you can't buy a gift card with a gift card' policy because of it, lol. I personally know of someone who used to do it a very long time ago.

Last option, use western union (or similar), send the cash to yourself from your card, lol. Nothing beats paper money.

As long as you're the owner of the card, there is always a way to get what you want, although it will cost you more.

Hopefully paypal isn't a bitch (they tend to be) and assists you, though I doubt it :(

Good Luck!

Yeah, Paypal didn't want to help me. D: Thanks for the tips, though, I'm looking into alternative solutions. XD

Back