New Items Galore 12/13/06

set enhances "Resist Silence"

Minus the pouch thing, I really like the one on the right, the one the Mithra is in. It looks elegant compared to the usual frumpy (whm's blessed/AF or smn anything, for instance; very unflattering) or racy (I'm sure you can think of these on your own :p) styles.

I don't think we're looking at AF2, but none of the new jobs have JSE sets. Maybe that's what we're seeing here. But in contrast to Archain, I think the right hand one is much more likely to be for PUP than COR, and that's not just because I want to wear it. ^_^;;

This is just my take on those armors the Elvaan one looks to me that it may use Cerberus leather the Galkan one looks like it has scales on it (hydra perhaps) and the Mithra sure looks to have elements that look like Khimaira.
Im thinking they will use these synth items and possibly some synth items from Salvage.As im sure 90% of everyone hopes though hopefully they will need new abjs but i just dont see it happening Abjurations were a Rise of the Zilart deal dont think SE wants to repeat that kinda stuff.Only thing that we all can hope for is that this new stuff dont suck as most stuff in last 2 expansions has.

All the gear stuff aside all i really want is to play around in the ruins hehe looks like its gonna be fun all right !

Sorry for wall o text lawl

Da FrEaK joffjoff

there was a decent post on BG that tied each of the armors to the ToAU HNMs
Cerberus, hydra, khimaera(or whatever)

They have one already that occasionally attacks 2-3 times, what more could you ask for!?

Forgot to weigh in with this: left armor = bonecrafting, middle armor = leathercrafting and right armor = clothcrafting.

That's my guess.

as usual, nothing that benefits smn... ><;
last good thing we got was.... bahamut's staff? and i still havent gotten to fight version2 yet ; ;

as usual, nothing that benefits smn... ><;
last good thing we got was.... bahamut's staff? and i still havent gotten to fight version2 yet ; ;

There's already a head piece that boosts MP and Summoning Magic. Could be a winner. ^_^ Plus the other pieces of the set might be nice too.

meh, the boost to MP is ok, but i can get +20 just from putting on a rr hairpin, lol. the +7 smn magic doesnt help much, since the ability update, i have the full 3 minutes on most of my buffs already (capped smn magic + gear = 302). i guess i just wont be happy until i see something like versions of carby mitts for the other avatars, lol. heck.. i'd even settle for just fenrir and/or diablos. ^^

The Ares set is godly

It looks like each new set requires a couple drops from salvage + 10 gold pieces + a crafting item stack for each item

the items are: bloodwood lumber, wamoura cloth, karakul leather, imp. wootz ingots, orichalum ingots

that's going to make the market pretty ugly

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/Skadi's_Armor_Set

Level Armor Piece
75 Skadi's Visor RareExclusive

(Head) All Races
DEF:15 DEX+4 AGI+4
Attack+6 Ranged Attack+6 Haste+3%
Set: Enhances rate of Critical Hits
Lv. 75 THF / BST / RNG / COR
75 Skadi's Cuirie RareExclusive

(Body) All Races
DEF:40 DEX+8 AGI+8
CHR+8 Accuracy+10
Attack+5 Ranged Accuracy+10
Ranged Attack+5 Evasion-10
75 Skadi's Bazubands RareExclusive

(Hands) All Races
DEF:17 STR5 AGI5
Attack+10 Ranged Attack+10
75 Skadi's Chausses RareExclusive

(Legs) All Races
DEF:28 Accuracy+4 Attack+5
Ranged Accuracy+4 Ranged Attack+5
"Store TP""+7
Haste"+2%
75 Skadi's Jambeaux RareExclusive

(Feet) All Races
DEF:16 STR+3 VIT+3 Accuracy+5
Ranged Accuracy+5 Evasion-5
Increaes Movement Speed

Guess I should take RNG up next, and sell my Dragon Harness.

Back