New Items Galore 12/13/06

Aelfinn

Moose
The following is a sample of some of the new items scheduled for release in this month's version update:

New Cooking Recipes
1. Starlight Celebration cakes that affect the statuses of all nearby party members.
2. A piping-hot Far Eastern soup traditionally eaten during New Year's celebrations.

New Equipment
Here is a sneak peek at some of the new equipment that will be available:
1124_4.jpg

thats not really much "galore" there..... 2 foods and 3 armor sets?

here's to hoping they're good this time!
:icecream::icecream:

How about new aburations that drop from HNM's in the expansion!

or those could be afv2s? god i know im just dreaming but please release them

PS: the one on the left is hella nice looking

I hope none of them are for Pld, I have enough stuff I am already trying to get, lol.

I think the one the left looks like some sort of PUP AF, if so i'm gonna ahve to level PUP so my mithra can wear that head piece

OMG LOOK AT TEH KITTEH ON TEH RRRIGHT!

KITTEH!

I wonderrr if one of those arrre forrr Corrrsairrr!

Now for a guess!

There are three sets and Salvage is being released as a ToAU event in this patch as well. I'm guessing these are for the new jobs.

Left to right...

BLU, PUP, COR?

BLU looking slightly like DRK, but maybe they like keeping the "Immortal" theme going with that class? The other two classes don't come to mind when I see this type armor. I could see a sword weiler wearing the set on the left more than a PUP or COR.

PUP looking slightly like MNK. PUP is the only class out of the three that matches semi-closely with MNK. The bodypiece looks like some sort of weird Gi and the headpiece matches MNK's look somewhat.

COR looking kinda BRDlike? There really isn't any sort of clothing piece to key it off of. No pirrrate hat, the only thing that made me think it was COR instead of PUP was the fact that I think PUP will look like the middle one. The COR AF1 is kinda weird looking with the ruffles and shit. Ruffles have ridges.

Last edited:
Wait, AF2 uses different armor models than AF1?

The second one looks like MNK JSE to me

while AF2s would make sense. None of these look like AF2's to me... i'd have just expected reskinned AFs... my money is still on new abj's

ill bet they're all gonna be based off of the ideas behind D.Hands

i want the one on the far right.. scottish looking mans pouch & all. kekeke.. (sporan, FYI)

I really don't think those are relic armor... The one on the left looks like reskinned PLD AF, middle reskinned MNK/NIN/SAM gi, the right is obviously reskinned BRD JSE. If they were to use reskinned models, why wouldn't they use existing AF from the new jobs? It seems to me that the three sets are more likely to be similar to the Assault gear sets: three different ones that benefit the three basic job types: heavy armor, light armor, and mystic armor wearers.

P.S. I think the one on the left looks like crap, personally. o_O Too much going on there lol. I think the one on the mithra looks awesome, but I doubt it will look good on any male characters, like the Bison set.

yeah the middle one looks like that yasha gear

right just looks like freakin DRK jse crap

and the left looks like brd jse

my moneys on new "set" items where you get a bonus if you wear em all... probably gunna be something retarded though

Back