Maybe this will show you Benny!

lol That glitch is what prolly screwed my damage up. The glitch is weird sometimes... if you don't get the timing right you'll get "You must wait longer".
I'll try not to use that trick, if it annoys yall so much. (think I'll save it for gaxe skillups :halo: )

Plus I was dc'd for a bit in there :arg:
And yes we all know Darwen will pwn anyone in DoT area.
Think I'm going to try hedgehog pie from now on.. red curry was too damn expensive for the results I got. Was nice seeing 875 max attack tho. ;)
Arrr was fun as hell last night, let's do it again tonight.

Last edited:
Whoa... Aluboss? You're back? Like... playing? Whoa...

Talfus said:
Was nice seeing 875 max attack tho. ;)

Thats just a tad out of control Talf... lol

Id be curious to know if you could Quantify the base attack of lets say Tiamat, based on different variables and estimations.

It would be purely speculation, buta nice project for the likes of Kalia being he digs the math thing a whole lot...

~Dar

sry joey, i'm not an elf and i'm convinced in the end that means more than people wanna admit, if only in terms of this kinda grapesmuggling flexfest :x

if i had a juggernaut i prolly could get around darwen, but his delay is a bit too low to beat..most adequately equipped monks for that matter

Xerlaoth said:
sry joey, i'm not an elf and i'm convinced in the end that means more than people wanna admit, if only in terms of this kinda grapesmuggling flexfest :x

if i had a juggernaut i prolly could get around darwen, but his delay is a bit too low to beat..most adequately equipped monks for that matter

Grapesmuggle'd....

Parsing against a WAR75 who uses Brass Axe and Melon Pies won't impress me Fiko :-P you do have nice DoT though... but haubergeon for tanking...? {Hmmm.}^^

-benny

you dont tank weapons :p whoever does the most damage tanks, that's it, since they're so freakin pathetic.

also, they still miss with -20 evasion, believe it or not @.@

Too bad BLM's get no loving from weapons, no matter what con :/ Even in Elem Magic setup and capped Lv.75 skill I still get some resists... can't even throw on my zenith :(

Player Total DMG % Melee Spell Skill M Hit %
Seer 91619 27.09 55961 0 35658 94.76
Kenshinth 43154 12.76 27839 0 15315 92.71
Talfus 86908 25.7 55243 0 3166 5 92.78
Darwen 112889 33.38 77339 0 35550 80.47

Back