Maybe this will show you Benny!

Fiko

Fikowned
FC/Active Member
090120055jz.gif

Also had Sarah's brd there, didnt show since she did no damage :p Ken was AFK a lot too, but he was about 5k behind me until that point. Oh, and Kurai is kinda gimpy^^ Maybe next time I'll get something where we're all there the whole time.

EDIT: Next time I'll do this with Talf and show how close we can be damage-wise :p

As for equip, Drecan had normalish stuff, Kurai had.. cheap stuff, Ken had normalish stuff except he was borrowing my juggy (which is technically sarah's as well)

As for me..

Main - Fudo
Sub - Senjuinrikio(unlocked)
Ammo - Bomb Core
Head - Optical Hat
Body - Haubergeon(full-time)
Hands - Enkelados Bracelets
Legs - Koga Hakama
Feet - Fuma Kyahan
Waist - Warwolf Belt
Neck - Spike Necklace
Back - Amemet Mantle +1
Rings - Suppanomimi + Elusive(no minuet were on AH)
Earrings - 2x Ruby
Food = Sole Sushi (attack food probably would've worked to be honest =/)

You have to understand that nin has insane dot. Two more dual wield enhancements than nin subbed, also Koga Hakama and Suppanomimi increases attack speed greatly. Put on some str and attack gear, not to mention the increased crit rate from those katanas and merits, and you have an insane DD. Low ws damage (although 950 jin isn't all that "low"), but so freakin fast. And in a merit party, this is the only way a nin will even have a chance to "tank."

Yea like, Kurai omg wtf. His average damage per fight is 772. I can do more damage than that as a THF, with one freaking Weapon Skill. And I'm a gimpy THF!!

yea kuria is a scrubby guy, but an old friend from my times in RSN. He should not be considered a DD by anymeans, best thing I can think of to decribe him is... Jank tank? maybe if u can considere him that with his FULL AF1!

Yeah no offense to Kurai, seems like a good guy. Just uh, crappy gear is all.

I do think THF is capable of crazy dot as well, with the right gear. I havent partied with you, arch, but I have partied with my friend Yuriana, and I couldn't believe his damage when I hit 75 and was finally able to party with him(outdamaged one of the rngs, pre-nerf). And despite being a nin, I've never quite been a fan of thfs, mainly because 90% of them completely suck @.@

Haha...

Pre-HNM I really disliked THF. WOuld never think of inviting them... Then I met archain and he completely reversed my opinion (besides the fact that the purple is sexy as hell)... you can do some sick things :X

(I also find it funny that Kurai did a 42 damage Rampage..)

Jotaru said:
Haha...

Pre-HNM I really disliked THF. WOuld never think of inviting them... Then I met archain and he completely reversed my opinion (besides the fact that the purple is sexy as hell)... you can do some sick things :X

I still don't, more times then not, the thfs are to concerned with landing a SATA to be doing what theya re supose to in the first place. It is few and far between that u can actually find a thf that is a team player rather than one who is simply trying to do as much damage possible as fast as possible. If that were the case every drk would sub warrior and just go ballz to the wall and not give a shit, we can out DoT just about anything aside from blm with a war sub, but we end up tanking and taking away from the resources of the party. Its not all about DoT, though it helps if u are a Nin, but how to align the synergy of your party for maximum effiency!

ImAngelix said:
If that were the case every drk would sub warrior and just go ballz to the wall and not give a shit, we can out DoT just about anything aside from blm with a war sub, but we end up tanking and taking away from the resources of the party. Its not all about DoT, though it helps if u are a Nin, but how to align the synergy of your party for maximum effiency!

I believe Darwen and I would object to that statement. :tounge-3:

lets parser it out some time, if im aloud to use souleater every time its up, and last resort, going scythe with guillotine and the /attack trick... i think it stands a fair chance... assuming its not bones...

ImAngelix said:
I still don't, more times then not, the thfs are to concerned with landing a SATA to be doing what theya re supose to in the first place. It is few and far between that u can actually find a thf that is a team player rather than one who is simply trying to do as much damage possible as fast as possible. If that were the case every drk would sub warrior and just go ballz to the wall and not give a shit, we can out DoT just about anything aside from blm with a war sub, but we end up tanking and taking away from the resources of the party. Its not all about DoT, though it helps if u are a Nin, but how to align the synergy of your party for maximum effiency!

*hiss*

ImAngelix said:
lets parser it out some time, if im aloud to use souleater every time its up, and last resort, going scythe with guillotine and the /attack trick... i think it stands a fair chance... assuming its not bones...

Would you willing to put gil up for it?

Id be willing to wager 50k for such a bold challenge.

Yes im serious, lets do tonite if you like.

2-3 hr party against Deco Weapons (since everybody has this idea that Mnks can only kill Bones rofl).

Yes Angelix you can do anything you want as far JA's, if you get yourself killed though that is your own fault and will count against you obviously.

50,000 gil to the winner~

~Dar

uh

Wow, Darwen vs. VT-IT mobs... No offense to any other job, but Darwen literally scares me. I'd say Xerlaoth could put up a good fight too.

Darwen said:
Would you willing to put gil up for it?

Id be willing to wager 50k for such a bold challenge.

Yes im serious, lets do tonite if you like.

2-3 hr party against Deco Weapons (since everybody has this idea that Mnks can only kill Bones rofl).

Yes Angelix you can do anything you want as far JA's, if you get yourself killed though that is your own fault and will count against you obviously.

50,000 gil to the winner~

~Dar
I'm down. /

I'll throw 50k out there to sweeten up the pot.
Winner take all, no hold barred. (Bring any supplies, equips, or meds you want)
Bard will play Minuet / Minuet or Madrigal / Minuet, depending on what everyone wants.
Winner = Person with highest total damage from xp session.

Edit * I wont be tanking, so don't expect a voke if you're going to die. ;)

Lol, this argument brings back memories of Apocopoo and Enweh.

As a THF my main concern was getting TP ASAP, so I could skillchain because usually I was working with a SAM, WAR, or RNG. Dunno if that makes me good or bad... I just know that a THF/NIN could out TP a DRK/THF so that was always my argument. ;P

Here's the Parser logs for you last night, Talf.

MeleePT.PNG

:arg: I get annoyed by that glitch that you're using. Disengage and Engage!

I want to parse Darwen's DMG as well since he has ub3r gear as MNK!

Back