Macro Collection

Interesting. then putting them in separate macros was a good idea then?

Thanks Furax I pause on the bard guides but i'm still like ??? to some of it

I am still only 34 bard but all this bard talk is helpful. Thanks Furax and Kenzi =)

Yels i am hoping it makes you a far better bard by 50 than I am. I didn't do enough research.

We should get a dummy for the house to practice combat on.
I forgot we could have a dummy i will look up the mats to make one.

Boo! only one craft-able (Alps Dummy) I can make.. but takes a couple glazenuts that we need right now.
The other dummies are all 180 allied seals if anyone would like to buy one ^^.

80af630228.png

Left to right
Row 1:
  1. Windbite
  2. Venomous Bite
  3. Straight Shot Macro
  4. Heavy Shot Macro
  5. Bloodletter
  6. Misery's End
  7. Flaming Arrow
  8. AOE
  9. AOE
  10. Blunt Arrow
  11. AOE (macroed with Bloodletter)
  12. Empty (it's my push to talk key)
I use 1-4 only, basically. Blunt Arrow is bound to my middle mouse button.

Row 2 - 4: I pretty much only use alt+1 and alt+=. 90% of those abilities are there so I can monitor the CD on them.

What an awkward key for PTT!

I usually use my CTRL key on the right side of the keyboard.

You people that you voice activated PTT >>> I hate you. I hate you and your breathing! o_O
I have it set so it doesn't pick up on my breathing. But I'm not exactly a heavy breather either.

This is a case where good equipment and knowing how to use it makes a huge difference! I need to make better use of my Logitech gaming mouse and keyboard.

What an awkward key for PTT!

I usually use my CTRL key on the right side of the keyboard.

You people that you voice activated PTT >>> I hate you. I hate you and your breathing! o_O

I use push to talk because otherwise you would hear unlady like words coming out of my mouth. Gothos and Leon have seen me game and know this to be true. I don't breathe heavy, I just have issues with not saying die *explative* die and calling people in PUGs bad words instead of typing it in party chat. Or the random ADD momment when I start singing my version of Tainted Love when I see the tainted louse..... it is for your protection. ;)

Back