LS Salvage

OH, and a quick note. I do need Black Coffin BC for access, tried shouting various times but got absolutely 0 response from the general Al Zahbi / Whitegate crew. Mhmm said he'd help out, its not sposed to be too hard, and I'm all ready to go (just need to go to BCNM and do it, no 'ok we got 6 lemme go get these cutscenes and get this item) Anyhow, help thar would be awesome.

I could help, just need to visit that gravestone thing again for the key item before I enter.

I'm interested. It would be a good reason for me to log on more often since I tend to pop on just for assaults, dynamis or limbus.

I might be able to depending on when it is. ^^

Salvage is my favorite game event! I would love to go only problem is I dont log on until 10-10:30 central time. If that can work, great. If not Ill just continue going with odds and ends groups :bfg:

Oh Furax, you can trade the pieces you have to a NPC for storage. I am not sure off hand where, but it is in the South part of Whitegate on the second level in a corner.

Also, I will have Monday - Thursday evenings available during school. I have work most of the time on Friday and Saturday nights from like 8-2am. I should be able to attend. I say "should" because of the possible homework/studying that may come up, etc. I dont know if my schedule counts me as tentative, but I will be happy to come on most of the runs. At least cant count me as an extra body. Either way is fine.

~Pitlith

A few more people and we'll be good to go!!!

Just wanted to mention that the signup list from the previous page is more than enough to get started. You can do everything in Salvage with 7 people. melee x2 whm brdm rdm blm and you're golden.

Just wanted to mention that the signup list from the previous page is more than enough to get started. You can do everything in Salvage with 7 people. melee x2 whm brdm rdm blm and you're golden.

Needs to be more or it won't be seen as an LS activity :(. Don't want to have a "clique" going on isolating anyone.

Yeah, but we have a very clear post made about it, as an LS sanctioned event, and if people don't want to come, should be viewed the same as people not wanting to go to Faf camp, sky pops, or sea farming. I'd say start with what we have, people know we are doing this, its an appropriate thread in an appropriate forum section, anyone not knowing is really just a lack of checking forums as every member should <_<

Needs to be more or it won't be seen as an LS activity :(. Don't want to have a "clique" going on isolating anyone.

Ahh, good reason :) In any case, it's good to know that if you get like 12 or more people you can split into two groups for faster loot acquisition.

After much thought, I've decided that I would like to go. However, given the in game economy & RL commitments, I can't promise that I'll be able to afford it or keep up the Assault points to be able to attend.

After much thought, I've decided that I would like to go. However, given the in game economy & RL commitments, I can't promise that I'll be able to afford it or keep up the Assault points to be able to attend.

Should be no reason that you need to worry Sass. ^^ Aside from RR, theres nothing you really need to bring that would cost money aside from maybe the occasional silent oil/prism powder. As for assault points, Golden Salvage is a super easy one that you can solo /SMN and it gives 1100/1500 needed for a permit. ^^

I was thinking of scheduling LS Salvage after Friday Limbus and Sundays well before Dynamis.

I was thinking of scheduling LS Salvage after Friday Limbus and Sundays well before Dynamis.
If we do that, we really should push for getting the Tuesday Limbus run done early. The later Tuesday Limbus starts, the later Friday's will run. This wasn't as big a deal before because nothing was after Limbus, but Salvage afterwards could make it a big issue.

Back