LS Salvage

Aluciont

Aluboss
FC/Active Member
I was wondering if anyone in the LS will be seriously interested in doing Salvage on a full-time basis like Limbus.

Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays are usually free linkshell time unless there is something scheduled.

If you are interested leave your tentative schedule etc.

P.S. If you are currently committed to other Salvage shell/s, there is no need to post. I want an accurate response from people without Salvage shells that are interested in going to Ultima Salvage.

Mondays & thursdays have traditionally been sea or sky farming nights.

With Thursdays as Ouryu, Bahamut or KS99 when we have the orbs.

{I'm interested.} The listed days are fine for me. I'm almost always online by 7pm ET, and I prefer to be in bed by 12am ET. I could probably stay until 1am if the run is going that long, but that's my cutoff.

I'm assuming we wouldn't go all 3 days each week because of events? I'm still getting assault points for items (have a regular assault group), and while 2 days of Salvage a week should be ok, 3 days would really stretch me thin on points.

/
I got almost 40k Assualt points just sitting there.
we haven't done a LS Salvage run since Sarah went on vacation.

interested but it all depends on what days this will happen.

Can't post what days i am free yet till i make some changes to the roster at work.

/
I got almost 40k Assualt points just sitting there.
we haven't done a LS Salvage run since Sarah went on vacation.

Vacation ended the day she ended up in the pokey in Tijuana. Considering you can do damn near anything in Tijuana without coming to the attention of the cops, whatever she did must have been out there. :tounge-3:

Vacation ended the day she ended up in the pokey in Tijuana. Considering you can do damn near anything in Tijuana without coming to the attention of the cops, whatever she did must have been out there. :tounge-3:

I can't say I know what the pokey is, but from context it sounds like you're saying that Sarah is sitting in a Mexican jail? wtf

I can't say I know what the pokey is, but from context it sounds like you're saying that Sarah is sitting in a Mexican jail? wtf

That would be what I am saying. I'll stand by that statement until she comes back and/or clubs me over the head.

You almost had me fooled. Then I saw that she has been on the forum frequently, just not in the game :p

If you are quick enough to spot her... you will get lucky!

I might be interested... not sure yet though. Still have to see how my school schedule plays out this fall.

boo school!!! gonna kill my gaming time!!! ; ;

-ara

I still have 1/3 for a bunch of stuff sitting in my mog house. Including the super sexy usu legs, ares legs, and morrigan's robe. So count me in for finishing that stuff up.

I'd be interested in full-time salvage as well. We should continue to go after newer, fresher, more difficult, and more rewarding content as it comes out /

My work schedule has many mood swings. Atm, my scheduled days off change on a daily basis, but I'd like to do salvage when I am free.

After 11PM EST daily, I am free though.

Bump!

So far we have:
  • Eilistrae
  • Fayevalentine
  • Jotaru
  • Varda
  • Tarja
  • Cujo
  • Furax

Redd, Yaeko, Defiant - Tentative.

Back