Left 4 Dead

Pretty sure the run through with only punching shit was the best. I was laughing pretty hard

Haha... the goal is to complete an Expert run through using just pistols before it comes out.

Apparently some people have already discovered how to tap into the "God" portion of the game where you control spawns and stuff. Along with console commands and what not. It sounds wicked >.<. Personally I think a run through on easy with nothing but tank enemies would be fucking epic.

I'm buying it the day it comes out most likely.

Edit: Oh wait, I'm poor :/. Ah, and it is getting a lil repetitve, hoping that's because the demo only comes with 2 levels heh.

Last edited:
Sadly, I'll probably play it on 360 since those I'm living with is buying it for 360.

Well, now I'm really thinking about buying it - I'm sorta new to steam too, if anyone can toss me a guest pass or whatever they are so I can see if it'll be worth it, I'd appreciate it :p haha. Otherwise I'll just harass Soj. to see what he thinks of it - he said he'd pick it up.

Well I would E, but I'm poor. And I've already played and beat a good many of them. I might actually consider that though, it's a very nice deal. How does it work? Can I install that stuff on multiple comp's? It didn't really say from that link alone. I have a crummy laptop on the verge of death is why I ask :/

im gonna pick this up for 360 today if anyone plays on that system

im gonna pick this up for 360 today if anyone plays on that system

If I get it it'd be for 360 since my PC sucks. wont have my 360 that I ordered until tuesday/wednesday though, i'll let you know if i get it.

Buy it for PC! So that we can all burn Sojourn or feed him to the Infected!

THIS. The three of us were playing a campaign yesterday, doing pretty well. We get to a last stand stage and I get killed saving their asses. What do they do? They leave me behind and get to the rescue boat :(:(

Lucy is the one you need to look out for. I was holding a gas tank and he wanted to see if it would explode while i was holding if it he shot it. Does he shoot me with one bullet with his pistol? No. He shoots me with his SHOTGUN at close range. Fuck you.

I tried to save you but I saw a tank coming my way... so I decided what was best for all of us!

tank-face.jpg

You don't stand when you see this coming at you. :rolleyes:

Buy it for PC! So that we can all burn Sojourn or feed him to the Infected!

My PC meets almost about half of the required minimum CPU speed... so much as i'd like to play with you guys.. i'd be getting 360 version lol.

I'm playing on a laptop that has no business playing this at a decent frame-rate ... I couldn't explain how the hell it's working. xD

I'm playing on a laptop that has no business playing this at a decent frame-rate ... I couldn't explain how the hell it's working. xD

GJ.. you just ripped a whole through the space-time continuum.. we're all doomed

Back