Left 4 Dead

Sojourn

Banned for hotter e-lovin.
I know some of you play TF2/counterstrike etc. So, this new zombie coop demo is out for l4d and it is quite simply awesome. All of you who have steam can download the demo for free, AND TRY IT OUT AND WE CAN START BUTTRAMMING SOME ZOMBIES ALRIGHT? LET ME KNOW GUIZ. NIGHTMARES GUARANTEED.

Yeah, I've been looking at it... but no time to really get some time with it right now. I've heard some really good things about it so far.

I got 3 of my friends together and we played it 3-4 times through on normal np. Then played for 2 hours on Hardcore before we beat it. I'm in love with the game.

2 things to note: 1) I fucking hate the boomers. 2) As much as you want to leave the witch alone, your willpower is not that high so you must walk up and poke her.

Hahaha. I don't know anyone else that plays it so I always group with random people. It's funny because sometimes I get bored and Molotov their asses while listening to them scream on voice chat.

Boomers suck, but Tanks are fucking ridiculous. Whats your steam info pit? I'll add you.

I'm downloading steam now, it sounds interesting. I just hope I can configure it to work with my gamepad. I'm hopeless with just a keyboard and mouse. .... A laptop mouse anyway.

I actually played it on 360 since my laptop isn't as top notch as i think it should be to play the latest games.

360 tag: EVILMONKEYPIT Steam: mikesroad83

I can't handle much either ... one of these days I'm going to get uber rich so I can buy something halfway decent.

Is my steamID just my name? If that's the case I'd be Rektify.

I added you but then accidentally removed you pit, it might still show up as an invite. If not just tell me later.

Me pit nek and rek would be 4/4...but i have a feeling rektify is going to be more of a handicap than a help.

I received an invite, but it disappeared. I downloaded L4D on my laptop and runs decent at low resolution. Can't wait to get another desktop.

try adding me, i think i accidentally added you then deleted you, lol.

unluckyL82

I get dizzy playing these type of games with dark lighting/ambiance. :eek: Nevertheless, I've added Soj, Rektify and Koul on my friends list. Let me know if you guys want to play.

Hehe, me and Soj. were playing it yesterday. Really is fun. Especially how each game is never the same and you can mix things up a whole bunch.

^- Just got finished doing a pistol only runthrough.

Just wondering if anyone knows off hand. Don't have time atm to look it up. But what are the system requirements for it? and can it be played on lan?

:/ I dunno where to check really, steam installed it for me. I am playing it on a 4 year old laptop with decent settings. No lag when someone with a good connection is in control and I'm surprised as hell at that. More things onscreen than dynamis and it ruins fluidly.

As for LAN I wonder this myself ... the demo version doesn't have this feature that I can see. (it isn't out yet, comes out in under a week)

Just checked a forum for ya. It does have LAN, you host a private game and invite your friends it'll default to LAN if your on the same network.

Back