Leathercrafting Neighborhood(*^. ^*)/

Buying any and all Wyvern skins.
If you get any from drops or find on ah for 30k/less send them to my Dbox and I'll send you 30k.
Thanks

rofl, you seriously going to try and get a shit load of skins for me to craft Mr. Talfus? if so, bring it on! i love crafting :)

~Pitlith

Tell me about it. When i actually had to craft from ~93-100 using skins, along with 2-3 other competitive leathercrafters as well, I was suprised to see 1-2 on AH at one time. I would personally like to suggest to check early day, or very late night for around JP time. Jeuno is the main place for skins, but I have seen several on Sandy's AH as well. It is a headache, but good luck my man.

~Pitlith

Thanks for those Wise Boots :D I'll be coming to you for a pair of Wise Braconi in the somewhat near future :eek:

It is always a pleasure Araius. If you dont see me in game when you are ready for me to try to synth it, you can send me a PM or just post on here. Then we can kinda set up a good time to synth and whatnot.

~Pitlith

Well, if you get the materials, i will synth for you for free since you are a fellow LS mate :)

The main material in the synth is a Behemoth Leather (which is made from a behemoth hide). I think the current price is ~3.5mil or something. plus a little bit more for the smaller materials. I currently only have 5 digits to my name so I will not be attempting any Byrnie's on my own accord anytime soon lol. Usually the price of a byrnie on AH is just a tad less than actually buying materials and having it synthed. Just let me know and I will synth for you.

~Pitlith

Back