Koul's signiture (warning dont open if your boss is looking (or kids))

Ashmus

Unicorns are kickass!
I clicked on your "Amusment" link in your signiture. Disturbing to say the least. However I did see one picture that I found pretty damn funny.

http://data.4chan.org/y/src/1115356560269.jpg

Bah, I cant get the link to work. Just copy and paste :/

Some of the art is quite tasteful imo...but some of them...are quite tasteless. If you just pay attention to the beauty rather than the content it's fine.

Um...it used to be old...and the picture was probably deleted by now...I spose I could put it back in my sign >>>>>>>>>;D if the public really wanted me to

I don't have that exacty picture but you could post a similar one >;)

It involves lots and lots of man-cock, I implore you again, do not desire to see it.

actually that one pic was just a crappy picture of link with just his pants off...and the pic i was gunna show has all the good parts censor'd out...thats where imagination comes into to play...but the art is sooooo good....

Ahh the Catch-22 - Hentai artists can and will make beautiful artwork, but it has to have bodily fluids cascading down over the picture with other appendages in compromising positions and whatnot.

I do like sending pictures from the yaoi forum to my one friend's stalker just to mess with him, however he did stop stalking her after he saw Solid Snake in a different light (that involved rubber and leather and latex).

yeah mostly just oodles of body fluids splurring out of the censored part...

the art is really good though.... check................****WARNING CAUTION*****Here******WARNING CAUTION**** if you click on that its not my fault if your boss or parents or chillens catch ya....i got the warnings and all...but yeah aida the artwork is just awesome...pure magic even

No offense to your personal taste or style, or this... form of design... but how exactly is that considered "artwork" and not just a drawing in altered taste?

Or is artwork used as a general term to mean "something that was possibly made in art class"?

Honestly, no sarcasm, no offense... I just don't find it very... artistic.

Back