Kouls Dancing Extravaganza

Off topic: Koul, still watch nip/tuck?

season 4 was a huge turn off for me so I stopped. I might check out season 5 though, I heard it was really funny

I'd suggest it. Some heavy shit and new chars/development you can love to hate. On now, here.

Adding to the Stat tests..

I was in a party with a Galka mnk (as mithra dnc) last night and Curing Waltz was consistently healing him for 73 HP where as it was healing me for 71. This leads me to believe that it is not the Dancer's VIT that determines the strength of cures, like I thought from earlier tests, but the target's VIT.

Adding to the Stat tests..

I was in a party with a Galka mnk (as mithra dnc) last night and Curing Waltz was consistently healing him for 73 HP where as it was healing me for 71. This leads me to believe that it is not the Dancer's VIT that determines the strength of cures, like I thought from earlier tests, but the target's VIT.

hmmm that is interesting.

so far every party I've been in has had some other dnc in it...

all I can say is..... I fucking can't stand other retard dncs. it's worse then faye on mnk in krt

seriously. they stay at 300TP and don't do shit. no heals or anything and then I'm stuck struggling to keep the party alive and I can't use steps because the cockasses aren't doin shit.

god, it's driving me insane!

My DNC is 37 almost 38 and the party I have now is with another retard DNC who uses Aspir Samba on bats.. while I'm trying to use Drain Samba II but they cancel mine out...

Wait, will Drain and Aspir sambas work on dark-resistant mobs like bats? (well obviously aspir needs MP but you know what I mean) That's amazing if so.

-benny

Ya I seemed to be draining the same amount from bats as anything else just fine. And yes I noticed how awesome it was to drain from them lol.

Back