June Update Details (6/9/08)

just 1160'd me. COD4 ho!

Hahahaha, according to a guy on BG, it seems that the key item obtained by taking a disc to 100 and clearing it is needed to start the relic quest. It seems as though Captain rank may also be a prerequisite. Guess I shouldn't have slacked on those TAU missions >.>

-benny

ugh, at least its more doable to people financially challenged in game. looks like i need my own disc to 100, do salvage, beat odin and 3 tau NMS... not to mention being captain might be a prereq too

Ugh, 4% done... with downloading patch.txt, the little text file that starts it. So what's that make me, 0.000000001% complete? Time remaining: 8:58:40. I even put off home hunting tonight to play. >_>;;

I even put off home hunting tonight to play.

Both tasks that would have been equally made of fail as you will neither find a house nor get to play!

Also, 10 hrs 40 min left on update for me ={ I could friggin fly to Japan and beg the files off the SE office lady in less time...

Both tasks that would have been equally made of fail as you will neither find a house nor get to play!

Also, 10 hrs 40 min left on update for me ={ I could friggin fly to Japan and beg the files off the SE office lady in less time...

{True strike}. I'm up to 8% of downloading patch.txt! Fod, you fly to JP, we'll all fly to Seattle. kthx.

I'm sad that I missed all the good furniture deals. :( Bookshelves went from 30k to 200k according to FFXIAH.

At least I'm on the home stretch (hopefully). Under 200 files left, with 37 min estimate.

Profits. :( Kinda makes me wish I had went ahead and stocked up on furniture for the storage space to get rid of my armor mule. Though then I would have sold the furniture back! lol

Nice changes to Kings!

Woot for NPC fellows :D

I was hoping they would put wootz ores in the past as a mining item to help combat the prices for ingots, just glad they did add another way of obtaining them :)

Further Nyzul relic info: You must kill or have killed: the 4 chariot bosses of Salvage, the three TAU beastmen kings, and Odin, to fulfill Naja's first set of requirements. It was reported that zoning after the CS and talking again gave credit for chariots to someone who had killed them in the past.

I'm really liking all this so far, it's like a big adventure :).

-benny

I hope they added SCH to Morrigan gear!

Further Nyzul relic info: You must kill or have killed: the 4 chariot bosses of Salvage, the three TAU beastmen kings, and Odin, to fulfill Naja's first set of requirements. It was reported that zoning after the CS and talking again gave credit for chariots to someone who had killed them in the past.

-benny
So far it sounds pretty cheap, just time intensive. I like this a lot!

-benny

There goes my hopes of a relic. BRB EMO!

-benny

And if that weren't fun enough.

The Qiqirn quest is part of this series to obtain the relic. The requirements to complete it are...50k Alexanderites (uncommon drop it seems from Archaic machinery), Balrahn's Eyepatch (100k Ampholes from the Einherjar lady), W. Areuhat (its a book, ??? how to obtain) and recomplete all 50 assaults with the appropriate log/journal/ledger/diary/chronicle with you.

Back